0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WOTLK] YugoWoW 255 Fun Server 3.3.5

YugoWoW was based on my old work but i've remake nearly everything and it's now a really fun server to play.

I'll not talk much about it, as you better discover everything yourself when you play it.

As you know advertising for server most of times means that it's a pretty low populated but i hope we growup fast.

• Max Level 255
    • Vote and Donor points for been active ingame
    • 10000 Custom Items
    • Custom Gems
    • Custom Mounts
    • All Races & All Classes is Enabled
    • Custom Dungeons
    • Custom regular and Mini Teleporter
    • Transmogrify
    • Custom Command
    • VIP System
    • Special Commands for stuck or combat bug
    • Custom Mounts ( speed )
    • All Regular items reworked
    • New Class Spells
    • 50 + Spells reworked
    • Balanced Classes
    • Custom World Bosses
    • Custom way of gearing UP
    • 1v1 Arena
    • PVP gear
    • Best gear isn't ( donor ) so it's not a P2W server
    • Donations will always be for the server
    • Much more news coming soon

I want to talk about donations, actually all donations will go either to the server by donating following the rules on our discord else donating on website will go for our webhost, and just to note that my country disallow us to have a paypal nor anyway of international payments ... so yeah i'm not here to earn money out from people, i'm here only to public a server that everyone could enjoy i wish i can do more better work.

This is our Discord :

Discord

Last edited by JadaDev; 12-09-2022 at 06:28 AM.

[WOTLK] YugoWoW 85 Fun Server 3.3.5
    Veritable's Avatar OwnedCore News Correspondent
    Thanks G/R
    52/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I like the fact that you don't have to pay money. I was able to get half way through the sets in a few hours just by grinding.

The Sier 3 sets require you to collect the X-Y-Z tier pieces of Sier 2 available in the specified zone. So for each piece, you collect 3 levels. Kind of like Normal - Heroic 10m - Heroic 25m levels of gear.

After you get the three, you can get the Sier 3. Then Sier 4 requires pieces of Sier 3. So... it's not toooo bad I guess. Still a bit grindy, but I think it'll be better when more people pop on.

Nice job!

JadaDev's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Veritable View Post
    Well, I like the fact that you don't have to pay money. I was able to get half way through the sets in a few hours just by grinding.

The Sier 3 sets require you to collect the X-Y-Z tier pieces of Sier 2 available in the specified zone. So for each piece, you collect 3 levels. Kind of like Normal - Heroic 10m - Heroic 25m levels of gear.

After you get the three, you can get the Sier 3. Then Sier 4 requires pieces of Sier 3. So... it's not toooo bad I guess. Still a bit grindy, but I think it'll be better when more people pop on.

Nice job!
    Thank you for this great review, if you also note there is a really different ways to gearup and even the best gear ingame is available and as you also may note there is a system that gives DP & VP during the time you're online.

Also to note : more sier gear will be up soon, there is already custom gems for Tier 7 but there will be in Sier 5 or 6.. a lot of ideas and i'm just picking the best!

Thank you again for your nice review and you're always welcome to have fun at anytime.

Veritable's Avatar OwnedCore News Correspondent
    Thanks G/R
    52/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went on for a bit again today to give it another whirl.

Here are a few improvements I would suggest:

• The Mini-Buff / TP pet should have the same menu as the one in the mall.
    • Spelling corrections on items (Sword on some items but Sowrd on many others)

I will go through some of the gear sets over the next little while and try to put together a write-up here for you as well

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Veritable View Post
    I went on for a bit again today to give it another whirl.

Here are a few improvements I would suggest:

• The Mini-Buff / TP pet should have the same menu as the one in the mall.
    • Spelling corrections on items (Sword on some items but Sowrd on many others)

I will go through some of the gear sets over the next little while and try to put together a write-up here for you as well
    Thanks for the review, as for Mini-Buff and teleporter are different simply because the Mini Teleporter itself just officially made for buff - Heal but i'll take this as suggestion, whenever it's the correct time to do this change i will but for sure this will happen at 99% whenever i'm free to do so as you know some more important things need to be done before.
    About the wrong spelling I've managed to solve what i can as people report them on discord with more information and whenever you send me the list i'll make the correct and thank you for this !

Thanks overall just to mention server is 70% done and i'll keep the 70% for several reasons i assume after a month or 2 it would be 90% or even more than i will focus on rechecking everything done to make sure things are working as expected.

Thanks for your review again and i hope i see more reviews I'm very happy to see people doing this reviews as it will increase the server chance to have less bugs or mistakes etc... as you may know i'm the only creator and developer and staff in the server, everything was made by me even the c++ that i collected i managed to recode them to fit my own needs so yeah it's pretty hard for me to remember each thing specially that i'm also working on other projects but overall i'm happy with the result and people are really pushing me to do more by donating which will go to increase server hosting and get it up for more months ! Now the server will be up for the next 1/2 year ( 6 months ) that i'm happy with and mostly i'll be now focusing on doing the new fixes and also maybe pay for some advertisements too

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUMP New Raid & A lot of new ways to gearup !

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUMP, a lot of news ! also please vote if you want to see YugoWoW change to 255 or keep with 85

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUMP server changed to 255 with a lot of new content and updates

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of news has been implemented into yugowow make sure to check us out at YugoWoW 255 FunServer

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUMP, Lot of updates happened since last post!