0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edge of Chaos | Custom Expansion

Hello everyone here at ownedcore!

Introduction & Credits:

I have always been Interested In the Edge of Chaos private server that shutdown and got left abandoned after It's beta phase. Now we will try to revive It, and even make more content for It and fix all of the bugs.

We are a team of experienced programmers and sql devs. We also have alot of Ideas for what and how to do this and we have made a couple of "mind-maps" and started working via that. So far our Ideas are great, and I am sure everyone will love It, also without Stoneharry and his team we would never be here now and try to start this again. So thanks to Stoneharry and his team for even starting this project and then made It public also for allowing me to do this because he loves to see his work being used!

Features:
    We have kept all the features from the original Edge of Chaos server, wich Includes the following:

First of all NO PAY 2 WIN AT ALL!

Start at Level 1, adventure and level up through whole new lands, questlines, npcs, mobs, items, and a whole new storyline! (New zones)
    Level cap: 30
    Custom scripted dungeons & raids and bosses and mobs! (looks like blizzard would have made them)
    New fun events!

Custom classes:
    Demon Hunter: Unlocked at level 30 ready to play!
    Engineer(will be activated after open beta for optimization)

Custom races:
    Worgen Race(temporarily disabled will be activated after open beta)
    Goblin Race(temporarily disabled will be activated after open beta)
    Tuskarr Race (think of the tuskarr race as a pandaren in retail wow, It has a custom questline and starting zone and can later choose what faction to join, horde or alliance!

And ALOT more I just don't wanna spoil all the fun!

SCREENSHOTS

EXTRA INFORMATION

Discord link: Discord

We are also recruiting staff members, both discord staff and server staff PM DatGuyCry on our official discord group If Interested.

OPEN BETA RELEASE: 2018/02/15

WEBSITE

Hope to see you all there!

Edge of Chaos | Custom Expansion
    thebigman's Avatar Contributor Reliable Trader
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    26 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been wanting to see this revived for quite some time. One of the bigger problems in this game was the talent system, there were abilities that were obviously more powerful or just rips from existing abilities instead of something new and interesting or there would be a clearly brokenly op one at a tier. Also you could put all 3 points into the entire top tier or whereever you wanted, making it a bit interesting but also capable of taking everything in a single tier.

Make the spell and abilities interesting for each classes kits but also balanced. e.g. dont make demon hunters abilities able to 4 shot people or whatall. I EAGERLY await being able to play this again but I also highly encourage allowing people to donate for instant 30 or increased xp as some of us dont have the time to grind to find out if we like the server or not.

Amjoco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I see the server is offline. How did the beta on the 15th go, and when will it be back up?
    Edit: Nevermind I see it's up now
    Last edited by Amjoco; 02-18-2018 at 10:30 PM.