0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A new idea for private server

I've came up with a new idea for a wow private server. Here's what I had in my mind:
    3.3.5 server where Outland and Northrend would be locked (like in Project Ascension and Primal wow) but where max lvl would be increased to 70 instead of 60. The idea behind this is that you would play vanilla content but keep getting more levels after 60 by questing and running dungeons (perhaps even with pvp). Your char would get more and more powerful and when you would get close to lvl 70 you might be able to even solo some dungeons. Dungeons and raids would need to be scripted normally and there should not be any custom items. So it would not be one of those crazy funservers.

If anyone knows server like this let me know or otherwise I just hope someone will make something like this.

A new idea for private server
    Protostrator's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make 1.12.1 server and in configs just type max level 70 and you are ready to go