Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[BC/3.3.5] Frostrain-Server

Hello everyone!

I would like to introduce you a BC/Wotlk French & English server that me and some friends made, the idea is to make a "near-blizzlike" experience game, the BC will be totally blizzlike with this rate:

BC : XP Rate 3
    Others 1

And the wotlk get things like, transmogrification, free changerace/faction, reset instance, and the rates are :

Wotlk : XP Rate 5
    Gold 3
    Reputations 3
    Others 1

For the moment it's still a "small" server, it work pretty well the only things that really misses is players! Everything is to create.

Also we know that those 2 expansions came from a long time now, so you can ask to get a copy of one of your character (at least if it's not from a instant 70/80 full geared server) or an offered one.

For the cloned there will be a restriction on wotlk : in PvE : nothing more than ICC 25 NM, and in PvP : Spaulders relentless max, wrathful R1 weapons max.

For the offered one :
    BC = Level 60 + T3 stuff (and 3 000 gold + 1 profession).
    Wotlk = Level 80 + 232 in set and 245 non-set iLvL items, 2 professions and 10k po.

If you have any question you can ask it here or on the Discord : Discord

To join us it's on : Frostrain-Servers

PS : I would just add a personal message - I wanted to do a private server since years now.
    Wotlk was the main game I played that's why I'm really happy to show you this, also BC was when I started WoW (I remember creating paladin and asking to everyone where can I found a gun, I was so young haha).
    That's why I make a BC/Wotlk server (maybe when we could, a vanilla one, I never know that period and I wonder how it can be!).
    I hope it will please you and you will have some fun times on it like I had in the past!
    I hope things could get bigger and better, but that's not for now and maybe will never happen, we will see in the future, well!

Have a nice day all and thanks to read this!

[BC/3.3.5] Frostrain-Server