Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I played this server, years and years and years ago. Probably one of the first players to play the server when it was actually very popular, I invested and donated a good amount of money on my troll warrior years ago and it was terrible armor, was hitting similar to what I hit with non donor armor, I contacted support and things and they did nothing for me, from then I quit the server. I was a loyal player, turns out the money just got to the server. If I get help, I will consider coming back.

jimmys96's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    224/210
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the lack of real people posting in this thread says all that needs to be said ^^

Poseidon_WotG's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bouncybear View Post
    I played this server, years and years and years ago. Probably one of the first players to play the server when it was actually very popular, I invested and donated a good amount of money on my troll warrior years ago and it was terrible armor, was hitting similar to what I hit with non donor armor, I contacted support and things and they did nothing for me, from then I quit the server. I was a loyal player, turns out the money just got to the server. If I get help, I will consider coming back.
    Well, the staff team has changed totally. There are maybe 1 or 2 staff members which you could remember. Hop on the forum and send Poseidon a private message and we will find together a solution for this, you and me

Originally Posted by jimmys96 View Post
    I think the lack of real people posting in this thread says all that needs to be said ^^
    Uhm, before thinking we're bots, think about how bots are working
    Just the fact we're posting the same text, doesn't mean we're bots.

jimmys96's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    224/210
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Poseidon_WotG View Post
    Well, the staff team has changed totally. There are maybe 1 or 2 staff members which you could remember. Hop on the forum and send Poseidon a private message and we will find together a solution for this, you and me

Uhm, before thinking we're bots, think about how bots are working
    Just the fact we're posting the same text, doesn't mean we're bots.
    Not saying that you're bots. I'm saying that it's only the staff of the server posting here, no actual players. and what if that, is not a testimony to the desperation and lack of actual interest in the server?

hejsh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huh what do you mean @jimmys96, i'm just a normal player on the server

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump it again

wendigo_wotg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Join now and try our server's features.

Skyaz1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jimmys96 View Post
    I am a player. You'll find me by visiting the server, ingame or on the forums (If you want your "Testimony" from myself. I created the thread because I enjoy the server - out of no reward context or interest in being rewarded (Nor was I rewarded)

It's pretty naive to bash the thread on the sole purpose that you believe that only the staff reply to the thread - when in reality the majority of replies aren't even staff - nor I, whom created the thread.

No other threads have more unique individuals posting (Last I checked) and if they do they're probably rewarded of some kind, which isn't the case here.

There is 100s of videos of the server on Youtube, literally hundreds (Some included if you cared to read the thread) and posts on more specific WoW related forums, with multiple vouches of quality, hence the long up-time - feel free to visit and you'll instantly find the majority of individuals whom created their accounts from 2008 to 2010 when Wrath was live still around and happy, though it's obvious you've not read the thread or visited the server.

Not really a useful post at all, quite negitive and if I were to guess, I'd assume you're probably banned or been asked to post something negitive on behalf of someone else.

Nevertheless, thanks for the bump. I hope you find more useful activities in the near future.
    Last edited by Skyaz1; 11-14-2017 at 09:10 AM.

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the "BUMPING" going on is being carried out mostly by two accounts who 99% of what they have in their post history is a bump on this thread.

Which is most likely being carried out by the original poster considering post history and a few of the join details.

Because of this I will say:

!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!

Join this server AT YOUR OWN RISK. When you join servers you expose yourself. More specifically your location, ISP, etc.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    All the "BUMPING" going on is being carried out mostly by two accounts who 99% of what they have in their post history is a bump on this thread.

Which is most likely being carried out by the original poster considering post history and a few of the join details.

Join this server AT YOUR OWN RISK. When you join servers you expose yourself. More specifically your location, ISP, etc.
    Alright. Thanks for the laughs.
    What is that? Do you want to get the possible players which could join a 9 year old server for your server?
    Every game saves the IP-Address of a member. And no, you can't find out someone's location, just the location of their ISP (Interenet Service Provider).
    If you're taking about Hackers, you have them everywhere and they could get everything.
    Our server has chosen staff members which would never reveal private and personal information (such as the IP of someone).
    Get your facts straight before posting such a dumb comment on a thread which members try to bump to reach more players. More players are always more fun.

Please, remove this member off this thread. Thanks in advance.

Skyaz1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post

We haven't been running the server since 2008 to find out where people live & what ISP they use.
    Feel free to explore the server and in-game and you'll find lots of players, of whom have been on the server for nearly 10 years and ask them if they've had any issues with being "Exposed". I'm not sure how this is relevant, considering only a very small hand full of individuals in the staff team on the server are even able to see such details.
    Lastly, the other posters on the thread aren't myself, feel free to report me if you believe anyone is breaking the rules.
    If people from the server wish to bump or post on the thread, that's up to them. I'm not in the staff, nor do I have authority here or on the server to tell people what they can and cannot do.
    I made the thread out of my own free will to help the server that I and the others here obviously enjoy very much.

Maybe you're the other guys friend, would probably make sense. Get banned -> get your friend to bash the thread -> think it makes any difference -> Success.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to bump this thread, since this server is great and just brought back the 0.00 haste.

Come, join the fun and experience never seen content!

Skyaz1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumpppppppp

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast