World of Immortality | 3.1.3 Mid-Rate and PVP Servers | Lag & Bugs Free menu

User Tag List

Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1
    Fironus's Avatar Corporal
    Reputation
    14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    25
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    World of Immortality | 3.1.3 Mid-Rate and PVP Servers | Lag & Bugs Free


    Tired of unstable 100,000 damage funservers?

    World of Immortality is a new dedicated server looking for more players. We offer 2 servers; a mid-rate blizzlike server and a PVP server.

    Blizzlike Mid-Rate Server

    • 10x experience/20x on Saturdays and Sundays
    • 10x drop rate
    • 3x reputation gains for quests
    • 98% of spells working (working on the other 2%)
    • Northrend Instances scripted and working.

    Envy Pure PVP Server

    • Unique PVP system.
    • Custom PVP locations.
    • Malls for both factions.
    • Working Arenas and Battlegrounds.
    • PVP Tournaments & Events.

    General Information about both

    • 24/7 uptime.
    • Lag and Bug Free.
    • 24/7 GM support.
    • Competent Developement Team.
    • Vote and Donation Panels
    • Teleporter on both servers
    • Special Offers:
    - We offer character transfer from other servers.
    - We offer character customization.
    - Soon to come: Recruit a Friend.

    ScreenShots
    Ulduar



    PVP

    World Free For All "Arena"

    Malls







    What are you waiting for? World of Immortality | The very best in server emulation

    These ads disappear when you log in.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2018, 11:56 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2013, 11:09 PM
  3. World of WoW - Recruiting GMs! - Mid Rates - 99.9% uptime! - 3.0.9 Based!
    By singoe in forum WoW Emulator Server Listings
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 05:09 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 11:43 PM
  5. Reign of Chaos, High rate and fun server.
    By sadgonewild in forum WoW Emulator Server Listings
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 09:52 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:06 PM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search