Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True WoW (Classic Server) 1x rates

Added Updated! Big News!!

Good News everybody, the open Beta version of the server is now up! This means players will be able to test the game for any bugs! Because it's under Beta, rates will be 5x to speed the testing process along! However, once the game hits "official" rates till go to 1x and all Beta characters will be deleted!

There is a funtime server set up to play on while the actual server is being developed and under beta.

Official Includes: The server is strictly classic with 1x classic rates for everything (honor, rep, loot, XP, ect ect) once it becomes "official" and out of beta. This is to give the full classic experience.

Community: The community site established is invite only and we are always looking for more people to join! At the moment we have 634 members, and more show up every day. If you'd like to join the community, PM me your email address and tell me you'd like to join so I can invite you. **If you'd like to help program, please tell me that in your PM.**

http://forums.truewow.net/

Fun Facts: True WoW is the only classic server out there with true 1x rates. Secondly, with all these stages of removing bugs from the server, your gaming experience will be so much better. Also, when the server does become finalized and open to the public, everyone waiting will be able to level up together. That means no more futile searches for players for dungeons!
    Last edited by Wriggly; 08-13-2009 at 12:02 AM.

True WoW (Classic Server) 1x rates