Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

{Official} Righteous WoW ~ Instant 80 BG and Blizzlike High Rates Realms

Righteous WoW is open to all!

We have two realms, a instant 80 pvp BG realm and (scripted) Blizzlike High Rates realm. We have a website Righteous WoW. We support patch 3.1.X
    The site is Righteous WoW

Our realms:

Death Guard:
    Instant 80. Full spells. Savage starting gear. With all working battlegrounds and arenas, there's an opportunity for everyone to be remarked! Patch 3.1.X

Whitehand:
    Offers unbeatable end game raiding
    skipping the "boring" long low level grinding. You won't have to grind for hours to reach level 10!
    Scripted instances.
    Patch 3.1.X

We have:

No OP gear
    Friendly and active staff, who don't cheat.
    Scripted instances
    Working PvP Battlegrounds
    Non Hamachi
    99% Uptime
    Lag free
    Website and working forums

Why Choose Us Over Others?

We have a very dedicated staff ready to answer tickets, help players and host events. We keep the servers constantly updated, content is improved as long as suggestions keep coming. We listen to our players concerns, comments or suggestions and will do something about it. We have two servers. since the High rates is Blizzlike, it is for more casual PVE players. Our BG server is unique and designed for those who love PVP and feel like smashing enemy players.
    All in all, why not try our servers? You have nothing to lose all to gain.
    And on July 5th to the end of summer, we will be hosting the summer festivals on our realm!!! This event has a neat jump event with a quest giving a fu and unique reward. For more Info, visit our homepage as the info has been written on it. Hope to see you there!

New Releases:
    We have released a chain quest on the BG which actually has a storyline for those who enjoy reading them. The quests ask you to speak to NPC's, travel to enemy cities to kill NPC's (initiates PvP), kill players and simply talk to other NPC's. The rewards are mostly gold, and PvP Titles! Unfortunately, at this time the chain quest is only completed for the alliance. The Horde chain quest is still being constructed, we do have the first part of the quest released. They have different storylines, so that is the reason the Horde hasn't been made yet.

Our History:

May 2008, I decided to try out wow. I played retail until September 2008, and quit. November 2008, I joined Toxic WoW. I loved their BG server, but December 2008, they closed it down. They said they would remake one, but then the server was permanently shut down later December 2008. End December 2008, I join Scapegaming. I just love its ideals. I play a lot, and then when I learn that there not close to releasing the real and official BG server, I slack off. The more I look on forums and in game, the more I see those initial ideals became corrupted. One day, Silent (WoWscape dev, later on an Owner of WoWLegacy) takes the test BG server away from Scape and transfers to WoWLegacy. I joined Legacy, but only 8 players were online, compared to like 1000. I decided to help them grow, recruit, talk about them and vote. It was after all based on Scapegaming’s ideals and had their own good ideas. After helping them recruit players, I start to realize that, like Scape they are straying from the path they had chosen to take. They moved from the path of Righteousness to corruption. Meaning: it became like Scape. Owner stopped caring, GM’s cared less, in overall, it became worse every day. The BG server got messed up bad.
    That is when I decided to create my server! Based on the original ideals of Toxic, Scape and Legacy, we will also include our own ideas. This time though, we will not stray from the path of Righteousness. That is why we are called Righteous WoW. We will forever care for our players. At times, it might look like it, that is because real life is catching up, but we will always be back for the server.

Righteous WoW is also looking for Scripters and a Web Dev so if you now Lua, C++, SQL or know how to develop a site then email us at [email protected] or at [email protected] or you can pm us in Ac-web, the names are: Fabofed and Stendun.
    For the best Private Server experience visit us at www.righteouswow.com

{Official} Righteous WoW ~ Instant 80 BG and Blizzlike High Rates Realms