0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pandemic WoW is now LIVE!

Pandemic-WoW!

Hey ALL!
    Pandemic WoW Is Finally here. After 2 Weeks of Bug Fixing, Core Editing, Spending Nights without sleeping, And Making this Server The BEST is now finally GOING LIVE!!!!!!

All Staff Members of Pandemic WoW Has given their Best to Improve this Server and
    Fix Each and Every Bug we Find.

There is Still more Little Bugs to Fix(Of Course Its not 100% Bug less nor it ever will be, Unless Blizzard gives us their own Database and their Devs Join Our Team ). Hehehehe.
    So Anyways, Our Server is a Normal PVP SERVER:
    Everything is Blizz Like, No Custom Gear, Weapons and No Over-powered Crap.
    Our Rates are High, after a lot of argument we stick to 13x Rates. We Couldn't Choose between 10x or 15x. So yeah.
    All other Rates for example Reputation, Drop, Gold Drop we didn't make that higher, thats from 2-5x. (I think it's fair or most people reach lvl 80 in 2 Days and have no Gold for training).

We have a lot more improvements to make, especially our website. ATM the server doesn't have any Donator's Shop, we are in the process of making it, it will be done by tomorrow, and even that won't contain any Over-Powered Custom Gear or anything.
    We' ll put very Rare Items in the Shop and also some amount of gold people want to buy.

Anyways!! JOIN THIS SERVER NOW, AND INVITE YOUR FRIENDS, AND ASK THEM TO INVITE THEIR OWN FRIENDS AND THATS HOW YOU WON'T BE BORED PLAYING THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUR SERVER WEBSITE:
    HTTP://PANDEMICWOW.GAME-HOST.ORG
    Server Forums:
    Pandemic WoW

And Many Other HelpFul Links you can Find on the Server.

Also, I know everyone wud be wondering that we don't even have a real Website, well, I dont think we should spend money in buying a Dedicated Host and pay 200$ every month before we get enough traffic.
    So The more people come, the more chances we have to buy a Dedicated.
    This Doesnt Mean our Host will run away, we can hold 100-150 members before Buying a Dedi and as i feel that we have around 75 Members On, I will
    Buy 1 Host.

Our Staff Team:
    Knight (Me) - Administrator
    Saronex - Administrator and Host.

Devs:
    Gnomez
    Answerrz
    (We will need 1 more Dev for Core Editing)

GameMasters:
    We Dont need any atm, but as soon as the Server Population Increases, we will open the Board for Applying.

I Hope Everyone Likes the Server as it is, I dont want anyone to flame Us but if you don't like anything about the server you are MOST Welcome to tell us on our Website.
    Thank You!!!!!!

Pandemic WoW is now LIVE!