Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apocalypse Pre-TBC WoW Now A Dedicated Server!!!!

Hello all.

Me and my team started a project or which I call a Pre-TBC or Pre The Burning Crusade server which brings back memories to level 60 days, the server is fully level 60 modified, no Burning Crusade content included what so ever. We're Nearly done with the BETA test, The Administration team do check for bugs and errors, etc. We fix every bug, errors, etc. and now we are looking for you! to play on our servers and be one of the beta team participator before it's over. Website and Forums are up and account creation page is fully functional! Ongoing with the server features and details!

Server Features:

* Battlegrounds fully functional and working! but we took out Eye of the storm since it's one of the The Burning Crusade contents.
    * Honor instantly counted and you may spend your honor points buying level 60 Marshal and Warlord gear!
    * Talents properly and fully working, Trainers teach the correct ranks, spells, etc.
    * You get a custom made Item called "GOLD" which you can buy for free and sell it to any vendor and get 600 gold, so unlimited money (Only for beta testing)!
    * Custom Made NPC's/Vendors for starter gear which is Dungeon Set 2!
    * Portals properly working, functional 100%
    * Active, Helpful, Friendly GM's that can help you with any kind of assistance.
    * Scripted Instances which do remind us of old 40-man raids.
    * The more active the people and I see actually playing, active, helping the community I give an epic item each time, so far a lot of people have been given free epics for joining, helping, being active in the Server.!
    * Active, Helpful, etc. people on the server will receive Prizes and Rewards from the GM's.
    * And a lot more to mention[

The server supports Patch 2.4.3, Up-to-date to the latest version!
    Connection Details:

Realmlist is "mywow.no-ip.biz" without the quotes. If you don't know how to setup the realmlist, Open up your World of Warcraft Directory which should be default as C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft or the directory which you placed it in, look for a file called Realmlist.wtf, open it up with "Notepad". You should see two lines now saying:
    set realmlist us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com
    set patchlist us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com

or EU instead of US, all depends on which Client Version you play. After you have opened up your Realmlist.wtf file, change the set realmlist "us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com" to set realmlist "mywow.no-ip.biz"

FrozenBlade Template by Kitten @ WoWps.org

Host details:
    Intel Pentium Xeon
    2GB RAM
    160GB Hardisc.
    100MB Connection
    500GB Bandwith
    A lot of traffic included!
    Hosted in a known Company and 99.9% Guaranteed Uptime!
    24/7/365!

Join us today! We got about over 600+ Accounts now!

Best regards,
    Apocalypse Pre-TBC WoW Administration Team.
    https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h183/MysteriousSoul/Sanchen-2.png

Apocalypse Pre-TBC WoW Now A Dedicated Server!!!!