0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RecklessWoW [Funserver] Instant70 - cap 80 - Hamachi Only

[*]Welcome! RecklessWoW was just created & are currently Hamachi for awhile till i buy a Dedicated server so some of the info is below rest can be found at our forums , temp no site till i can resolve issues.

Current Settings

XP=5000
    LevelCap=100
    Gold=500
    DropEpics=45
    DropRares=20
    DropLegends=100
    Honor=10
    KillRep=100
    Starting Zone=GMIsland

Custom Content

Custom Instances
    Custom Items
    Custom Mall
    Many More

Coming Soon

Custom Malls
    Custom Zones
    Custom Skills
    Free GM Buff Skills
    Custom PvP
    Scripted Mobs
    Ventrilo Server
    Public Setup
    Much more as i plan to do alot with all my time.

recklesswowr.freeforums.org , that link will tell you everything in how to connect on joining.

We are Currently Recruiting Skilled GM's you will need to post at our forums i dont recruite here threw forums/pms. like i said skilled the uptime on server is mainly gonna be up 24/7 as i keep my comp online 24/7 i can hold up to around 100-200 people at 1 time online without any lag pretty decent.

note , this server is still in the works meaning we are still setting up currently if you join youll get t7 all skills for your class and instant 70 and lvl 100 from a quest at mall , and exalted rep with all area's and factions items on vendors dont cost anything and wont.

So come join us & have some fun this is a friendly server , i dont want any Hackers or Exsploiters or you will be instantly banned

Current Admins
    <Admin>ZeroCool
    <Admin>Mitch
    <Owner>Insane or InsaneBlade - this is me
    <Admin>OPEN
    <GM>OPEN
    <GM>OPEN
    <GM>OPEN
    <DEV>Insane or Insaneblade - this is me
    <DEV>OPEN
    <DEV>OPEN
    <Forum Admin>OPEN
    <Forum Admin>InsaneBlade87

Currently our Hamachi site is recklesswow.servegame.com/index.html , you will need to be on our hamachi to connect just head to recklesswowr.freeforums.org to get info and news on stuff at the freeforums link.

Currently New Players Get T7-T9 & any Custom stuff & instant 70 for limited time so stuff will be on vendors at GM Island were everyone currently starts & once you create a toon you have all class skills so no need to buyem WOOTZ. we have alot more barely any players we just restarted up and need more admins etc and players we plan to go dedicated within next couple months.

RecklessWoW [Funserver] Instant70 - cap 80 - Hamachi Only