Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Custom Boss-Script for Custom Quest

HEy,

hoping to find anyone who's abel to write new scripts and tell me how to implement...

So it's about the following:

I made a questrow that leads the player trough all over Azeroth within some quest to bring him (or her) in an unfinished region an least.
    In this region there stands an 'army' (many many npcs which should die lateron). and there is the boss-npc -- the end-enemy of this questrow.
    The Player enters with a custom portal to this area and now, i've to start the script.

I looked already into the script of Loken: 'boss_lokencpp' , but i realy don't understand that ...

so i'll try to explain now, whtat should happen in my quest an hope for anyone, to put that in a script:
    Code:
    If the player enters the area, my boss-NPC should start to talk. Firstly only one sentence.
    This tells the player to come nearer to the boss-NPC.
    If the player now enters an new area (nearer the boss-NPC) the monologue of my boss goes on wiht two or three sentence.
    After that, an other NPC (let'S call 'hero' for easyness) should summon at a special coordonate-point (X; Y; Z; O).
    Now, after that, the HERO must talk to our boss and the boss must answer... i don't know in case, but it could be about 4 or 5 sentence form both.
    After that, all thoses 'army-NPCs' (i talkt about above) have to die when this 'HERO' attacks with his weapon (a hammer) and makes an Area of Effect (i don't know, hit the hammer onto the bottom or else...).
    Thoses 'army-npcs' are all in all many many GUIDs, but only 5 entrys (perhaps that helps...).
    Ok, now if the army is dead, the boss-npc has to hit our HERO with an lightning or something like.
    In this case, the HERO  breaks down on his knees and his weapon (the hammer) is broken an away. 
    Now he is a questgiver:
    This quest will be something like 'Kill the boss NPC'... for reward the player will get a selection of two weaspons (broken parts from the hammer - the lightning-attack has broken it).
    After the Q is finished our HERO  gets a gossip to teleport the player to Dalaran, if he wants to.
    So this is the idea. I don't know how this script schould work or in case if it couold work on a script like this - but i hope for help^^

Custom Boss-Script for Custom Quest