Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Non-AH Farming for 3.3.5

Hey,

I've been browsing this forum for a while and have found some good information. The farms I've set up are fishing farms that rely on the auction house and this is limiting. On one hand, it lets you control prices and make good money on cheaper items. On the other hand, you have to wait for other players, constantly monitor your listings for undercuts, and your gold is limited by how many people are buying and when.

I've noticed that there are some farming methods that generate raw gold or collect items to sell to vendors. These are the best for automating and scaling. They consistently generate a flat rate of gold and don't require interacting with other players.

Does anyone know the absolute best farming methods for raw gold and vendor sales? Ideally something simple like gathering or mobs that can be farmed in the wild. However, I'd be willing to automate more complex farms like dungeon runs with multiple accounts.

Not looking for exploits, just the most profitable farming that doesn't rely on the auction house.

3.3.5 is pretty old at this point so I'm sure there are many that have been there a long time and are here to stay. As far as I can tell, it's the most popular version right now for private servers.

Thank you,
    Fisher Greg

Non-AH Farming for 3.3.5