0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Issues editing Custom Attr of Spells for "Behind target" spells

Hi!

My setup:

TrinityCore (AC_Solo_1.3.10.1) Client 3.3.5a(WOTLK)
    Stoneharry's spell editor version 1.9.7.0

I have an issue with editing spells that require behind target mechanics for instance druid "Shred (Rank9 ID 48572)" or rogue "Backstab(Rank1 ID 53)" i have edited the spells in table "spell_custom_attr", since this is a solo server i would like to get these spells to work from the "front" of a target purely because it is a solo server and some spec's are just dependent on such spells, the flag "SPELL_ATTR0_CU_REQ_CASTER_BEHIND_TARGET(Value "131072")" which i have changed to another flag to test "SPELL_ATTR0_CU_IGNORE_ARMOR(Value "32768") " however this did nothing, I then proceeded to delete these rows from the table to see if that would make an effect however in-game the spells still require to be behind the target, i decided to patch this into an mpq aswell to test, placed the mpq both in the data directory as well as the locale location under these two names, "patch-4.mpq" and "patch-enUS-4.mpq" and upon restarting the server logging in and testing again the first hit of "Shred" on the target before CB starts works from the front however from there on until the server is restarted it requires to be from behind.

I don't know what i am doing wrong or where i haven't looked for the correct values , i have also checked between spells that require to be behind and the target and those that do not.

for instance the ability "Claw"(ID 48570) on druid and duplicate most of the values over the the "Shred" ability and still it seems to have issues.

I could really use assistance.

Thank you in advance,

Issues editing Custom Attr of Spells for "Behind target" spells