Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Remote webhost account creation page help needed!

So for some time I've been working on a new website for my wow server and I can not for the life of me figure out how to get an account creation page to work on a remote web host. I've got a localhost web page working fine but it seems using the same info with the correct ports opened remotely is just not a working option at this time. I'm looking for any help to point me in the right direction as i'm officially lost...

Been using SOAP to connect and make accounts locally on an azerothcore server base. But I can't get the remote host access to create the accounts in the same manor. I've checked and made sure there was a DB user with the correct remote IP address allowed and correct privileges to access the Auth DB and World db. Made sure all the port forwarding is correct... Made sure the scripting looked correct, but i'm NOT a pro. and made sure the account was good for the soap user.

Remote webhost account creation page help needed!
    Willi1989's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am here to help you with your problem. First of all, I can advise you to change your host provider. The hostingfoundry.com is the best in this domain, they host my websites for some years, and all this time when appeared some problems on them ( some customers couldn't open some pages), their care staff are very fast because in some moments the problem disappeared. Moreover, their costs are not expensive but work pretty well in different countries for different websites.
    Last edited by Willi1989; 07-20-2020 at 07:01 PM.

3. Thanks Arthis456 (1 members gave Thanks to Willi1989 for this useful post)