0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to unlock classes for races with LegionCore Repack 7.3.5

FIrst timer here, and I did a search before hand and was unable to locate the information I am looking for.

I have installed LegionCore Repack 7.3.5, which I believe is a Trinity Core repack? I have HeidiSQL and I'm trying to figure out how to unlock classes for other races. For exemple, I want to add Paladins to Night elves and Shamans to humans. Has someone already fiddled with this and have a complete written solution? I would very much like to know.

How to unlock classes for races with LegionCore Repack 7.3.5
    Eliendha's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got Ashamanecore 7.3.5 myself and don't know how different it is from LegionCore but I hope this information will be helpful to you and let you create the race/class combinations you want

I've managed to add some non standard race/class combinations like bloodelf druid and nightelf paladin. However I don't get to choose these new race/class combinations in character creation. Instead I have to create a character of a standard class and then change its class manually in the sql database. That seems to work fine although the character will have the starting gear of its former class.

Anyway, to enable the new race /class combinations I first changed the following files using WDBX:
    CharBaseInfo.db2 (added the new class/race combinations)
    CharStartOutfit.db2 (added male and female starting outfits by copying from another race of that class)

Then I also edited these tables in HeidiSQL:
    playercreateinfo (added starting point for characters of the new race/class combination by copying from another class of the same race)
    player_levelstats (added stats for level 1-110 by copying from another race of that class with similar stats)

You might need to empty the cache before starting the client.

Hope it works for you too

I might add that I'm totally new at this and asked for help at some other forums as it's not perfect and I'd really like to be able to choose and customize the new race/class combinations in character creation.