0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im looking for help from experienced developer for my project

Hello i have a plan of investing money in buying a dedicated server + i already have bought website i also gonna invest money in facebook ads and more for this server project.

Project is 4.3.4 Cataclysm server and what i need help to in my project is

Make account creation page work on my website so people can create account automaticly connecting to the sql database on the dedicated server.
    I need help on how to add items to a custom vendor so i can sell VIP items on my server. (i already know how to create the items my self).
    and the npc need to have the items available for some sort of custom token i can send to players in mailbox and the vendor must repeat text every 10 seconds saying website name for where people go to recharge.

I need help on how to make so that the Hot rod goblin quest thing can become a VIP mount that people can buy and ride on.

I need help on how to modify essential spells such as removing Weakened soul debuff from the Dicipline shield. Or for example removing the global cooldown or modify it down to 0.5 seconds instead of 1 second.

all the rest work i will do so make the server popular and earn money.

i am willing to pay you 80 dollar for your help with these things. Or i can pay you 15% of all donations earned on the server your choice.

my discords is drouw#2123

please add me if you want to help with the project

Im looking for help from experienced developer for my project
    Ddraigs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, most of these would require editing the dbc, for example:

Adding a custom npc is easy, you just check npc_vendor to know which entry's are being used as it uses the creature template, once you have an idea of what type of vendor (model) you want to use you add that entry, then you have the item id, so the custom item id you would've created, the part you'd need to edit the dbc would be ExtendedCost - The value here corresponds to the ID in ItemExtendedCost.dbc and that ID controls the item's non monetary price, be it honor points, arena points, different types of badges or any combination of the above.

I'd invest, but even for the money I dont like cataclysm so could never see myself investing time on it, but wish you luck and am always happy to answer other quests. The tools are available for you to do all that though.

Keira3 tool is pretty good, as its a cross database platform tool that allows you to easily customize the database.