0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Modify Player Stats Temporarily for Raids/Dungeons

Hi everyone! I just set up a Trinity 3.3.5 server with the AC-Web Ultimate Repack (3.3.5a)(Eluna Engine) for my three friends and I to play on. We plan on tackling the dungeons with just us, but obviously raid content would be quite impossible with just 3-4 people at a time. I thought of a potential solution being to multiply the players' stats through .modify so they sort of represent multiple players at once, and then .reset stats to bring it back to their default values. However, it seems there is no subcommand that exists to modify stats such as strength or agility, only health and mana.

I know there are scripts out there like SoloCraft, but I'd prefer not having to go through the process involved in compiling scripts within a pre-compiled repack. I also know there are other repacks that have SoloCraft installed within them, but they usually also have all sort of other modifiers within the repack, rather than a more vanilla experience.

So basically I wanted to know if there was a way to modify player stats temporarily, preferably on the fly.

Thanks!
    Last edited by SpankyDmonkey; 10-30-2019 at 07:41 PM.

Modify Player Stats Temporarily for Raids/Dungeons
    stoneharry's Avatar Moderator Harry

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    151/146
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can cast a spell on the players that increases their stats by that amount. You can give that spell ID to a custom item as an alternative.

You can find some information on this subject here: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...ifficulty.html (Modifying Instance Difficulty)