Locating quest.scp and items.scp for Private Server Repack (2.4.3 Atlantiss) menu

User Tag List

Zyloto's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Locating quest.scp and items.scp for Private Server Repack (2.4.3 Atlantiss)

I have been searching through the forums for ways to hack wow private servers for exploits and what not and came across using WPE

I came across this really interesting post ( https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...ro-coding.html (WPE PRO Coding) )

While reading through the post i noticed it it says in the section " Using WPE for Quests (Taken From Hippo's WPE Quest Post) ", that we could locate the quest.scp and items.scp
    and use them to find special items and quests, i assume ones that haven't been patched yet and i could get the hacking/exploit advantage that i'm craving. My question is, WTH is a
    quest.scp and items.scp and where do i find it in the repacks and where is the repack!!!

** I AM NOT A LAZY PERSON ** if i have to test 100,000 things with WPE, i will.. i just need a little guidance pointing me in the right direction.

If anyone has suggestions here's my contact info
    Discord: Zyloto#9769
    Last edited by Zyloto; 10-02-2019 at 08:11 PM.

Locating quest.scp and items.scp for Private Server Repack (2.4.3 Atlantiss)