0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trinitycore 4.3.4 Problem

First of all Hello to everyone & thanks to read this thread ! {{ Sorry for my bad English }}

Problem #1 : Item_template only contain 1 page of items

I'm recently make new server 4.3.4 from Trinitycore but always i'm populate the world database ''TBC'' i didn't get complete table from item_template.

1. Downloading the TBC from : Releases . TrinityCoreLegacy/TrinityCore . GitHub

I'm actually take the lasted one which is : TDB 4.3.4.36 2018/12/15

Opening MySQL Workbench 6.3 CE and create new database named world_434 from the TBC.sql i'm just downloaded .

I didn't apply any updates manually because each ***** times i'm trying to apply by myself i got errors that why i'm just activate update from worldserver.conf , actually the server run fine . `.lookup item in-game work fine & show all items listed from items.db2''

But each time i'm opening any Database Editor program like Truice/Navicat/HeidiSQL and navigate to world_434/item_template i only have 1 page of items ( so i can't edit all items )

I have read couples forums but none have good issue for this bug . I already make other server runing same branch in pass and i didn't have this problem.

If anyone can link me any TBC_434 that contains all items in item_template its will be really appreciate or any way i can fix that problem quickly.

Problem #2 Adding Custom Scripts

So each time I'm trying to apply any custom script i found on internet ''for trinitycore 4.3.4 of course '' is not working at all !

Step I'm doing :

1. Adding morpher_npc.cpp to src/server/script/custom >>> Imgur: The magic of the Internet

2.Editing the custom_script_loader.cpp >>> Imgur: The magic of the Internet

3. recompile my source with Cmake

4.I open Trinitycore solution in Visual Studio then i got some errors >>> Imgur: The magic of the Internet / Imgur: The magic of the Internet

5. Its look like i had to declare my script into specified place but i don't know where !

Note : Script I'm trying to apply : https://pastebin.com/AwSriuPq

Thanks to everyone for reading this post & i hope you can help me because I'm very bored about looking in forums and cannot find good explication about that ...
    Last edited by kekeblitz; 03-24-2019 at 10:26 PM.

Trinitycore 4.3.4 Problem
    spleee101's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for question 1. please make sure in heidi or sql your are actually clicking the show all records button. I know it sounds silly but ive done that my self many times in MySQL. with that said if your items_template table is under 100mb in heidi then something is certainly wrong. A way to test it would be to dump the item_template as an sql and view the contents. Keep in mind trinitycore 4.3.4 is not officially supported and only maintained as an offshoot from a legacy community, so your support mileage will be limited.

for number 2. Custom scripts in trinitycore are notoriously a pain in the butt, as the source is often updated while custom scripts are not. In regards to the scripts you have posted, if they are causing errors during compile they are more then likely outdated and will needed to be updated. this is a reason after years of using TC i have migrated to Azeroth Core it it across the board better, and is built to support modules, making it very easy to add scripts.