Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Change player stats with command?

Hey there,

i try to change the player stats (int, str, etc.) in the characters_stats, but i did not found a command like ".modify str xx". Did i fail to see the command or do not exist a command like that?

If a command do not exist, then i want to create new command which change the attributes, but i do not know how i write a function which write a value into the database. Is there a code example for "write into database"?

Change player stats with command?
    Harambeqt's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does not exist, if you can edit it in the db you can write a c++ script with a command or a npc that you simply talk to.
    If you have a repack, don't reply to this thread again because then it won't work.
    Support the #1 WoW Emulator:
    http://arcemu.org/
    https://github.com/arcemu/arcemu
    - - -

Nic03's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AfterDawn View Post
    Does not exist, if you can edit it in the db you can write a c++ script with a command or a npc that you simply talk to.
    If you have a repack, don't reply to this thread again because then it won't work.
    I dont use a repack O.o so i have access to the source code, but i do not know how i can INSERT/UPDATE data in the database. I need an example like a function to understand how trinity use querys and execute them.

Selvyre's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the database in the characters db theres a file called characters. Im pretty sure power1 - power7 is your stats maybe im retarded but i think it is.
    Coding Experience: Java: 8 years, c++: 4 years, python: lolk, c#: might as well be java, AutoIt: 1 year

ConnorJ's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nic03 View Post
    Hey there,

i try to change the player stats (int, str, etc.) in the characters_stats, but i did not found a command like ".modify str xx". Did i fail to see the command or do not exist a command like that?

If a command do not exist, then i want to create new command which change the attributes, but i do not know how i write a function which write a value into the database. Is there a code example for "write into database"?
    The in-game command to change the value of certain stats is .modify -- For strength it's .modify strength - the max is .modify strength 9999999

If you mean when you first create the character. Open up Navicat MySQL and go into World > playercreateinfo > scroll to the right until you get to BaseX (X being Strength , Agility , Health, etc.)

Change that to a value you would like (max being 9999999) and then click the tick at the bottom to accept the changes, You will need to do this for all Races / Classes you would like these changes to happen to. If you are unsure about the Race ID / Class Id's I have a list here (I do not take credit for these I found it on a great post by a member on here)

"Race

This is the race data for that indexID.
    1 - HUMAN
    2 - ORC
    3 - DWARF
    4 - NIGHTELF
    5 - UNDEAD
    6 - TAUREN
    7 - GNOME
    8 - TROLL
    9 - GOBLIN
    10 - BLOODELF
    11 - DRAENEI

Factiontemplate

The default factions the Index will begin with.
    1 - HUMAN
    2 - ORC
    3 - DWARF
    4 - NIGHTELF
    5 - UNDEAD
    6 - TAUREN
    115 - GNOME
    116 - TROLL
    ?? - GOBLIN
    1610 - BLOODELF
    1629 - DRAENEI

class

The class ID of this Index (race/class template)

1 - Warrior
    2 - Paladin
    3 - Hunter
    4 - Rogue
    5 - Priest
    6 - Death knight
    7 - Shaman
    8 - Mage
    9 - Warlock
    11 - Druid"

If you are unsure what these are for, I will put a printscreen here showing you what they are for. --> Change player stats with command?-table-help-jpg

As you can see on the picture, the BaseStrength is there, that's where you can modify what strength your character spawns with when you create one, I recommend "5000000".

I hope this helps! Best of luck. Like I said, I do not take credit for the race / class ID's.