Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for Experienced 1.12.xx Developers

Hello,

I am looking for a well rounded 1.12.xx WoW private server scripter/coder. I need some tips to learn the scripting language and modification process for Bosses and Events. I am currently aiming to fully edit the content provided for level 60 by world of Azeroth. The content will be tuned down for 2-5 people to complete, while still maintaining all of its charm. Items will be modified and created to "curve" the content and create a smooth raid progression. Talents will be balanced as well. Hopefully someone can help me get started. I cannot offer payment. All I ask for is a place to start as use-able information is scarce for this late of a build.

The point is to provide those who have not had the privilege of playing the original, perfect game the chance to do so. The entire world was a mystery, from the death-ridden Eastern Plaugelands with Naxxramas looming overhead to the desert of Silithus with the mystic gates of Ahn'qiraj. Each step was a new adventure, you had to commit to the game and it was highly rewarding. Each boss was a new step, an actual achievement. Many things changed about the old world when the great Cataclysm happened. These things were horrible. The Barrens were better together. Ogrimmar was one of the top visually stunning cities in the game. Quests went unended, what about the Corrupted Ashbringer? I want to tie those ends up! Why can't the game be recreated to be the way it was intended?

Thanks,
    Vanilla WoW Enthusiast

Looking for Experienced 1.12.xx Developers