0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trade: Host and 100% FULL access to server FOR Server Assistance

Hey guys! As the title says, I'm offering 24/7 server hosting and full access to database along with in-game admin. What I'm asking for in return is, server set-up assistance.

MORE INFO:
    I've been a developer for a few other servers a while ago and I'm quite familiar with the use of a database. However, I'm new to setting up a private server on my own machine. That is why I'm looking for someone to help compile a server and ultimately help me develop it in the end. I can host the server 24/7 and guarantee good speed for me and the other developers. For anyone who is willing to help, is offered 100% full access to the server and database. ( Hopefully you will stick around and help me develop it )

I'm not sure as to the game-type that I want. The input or suggestions of the one that helps, greatly affects the final decision.
    As of now, I'm the only one on this project. I like working with smaller groups to keep things simple and easy.

So if your up for helping, and makin' a friend in the process it's greatly appreciated!

CONTACT ME:
    If you're up for helping, interested, or have any questions you can either private message me or e-mail me (I prefer you e-mail me) at [email protected] and tell me about yourself (Age, Location, Ect.) and how you can help.

Talk to you soon!
    Last edited by smimitt; 09-06-2010 at 12:59 PM.

Trade: Host and 100% FULL access to server FOR Server Assistance