Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for info on how to modify attack speed on a private server...

I guess it would be helpful to name the server, but I obviously don't want them catching on to what I'm doing.

There's a server I like, but most of the players won't help new players, and most new players find it way too difficult to get anywhere (without donating - I hate that) and quit, leaving mostly arrogant elitist scum on the server. It's mostly a non pvp server, but pvp is possible there. I mainly like to solo and quest and have 0 patience when it comes to finally getting a group that will help a "newb", and then 1/2 of the idiots say they have to go, just 5 mins into the custom instance (when I waited 20 mins to get into the group in the first place).

I mainly want to quest, but they made most of the quest impossible, even with 1/2 decent voting weapons. It also seems like they hacked attack speed so it doesn't work like other servers. For example, on a few servers, socketing several pieces of armor with +20 haste gems, and such brings me down to a 0.0x attack speed which is great!, but after socketing 6+ items on this server, it barely brought my attack speed down by .10, meaning, I started at a 2.00 attack speed naked, at geared with many +14 (hint) haste gems (you need vote points for the +20 - lame!), I'm still only 1.90 attack speed, which "royally sucks".

I'm pretty familiar with cheat engine, and was with wpe some time ago. I found the "display" address for the attack speed, but that obviously has so effect on the internal haste calculation, haste value (mouse hover over speed), and %of haste.

Will client side modification values lead me anywhere or is everything server side?
    Is there a way I can modify the items (custom to that server) themselves to give them different speed values?

Is is best to try and hack my character's base values themselves, or hack items?

I just need to be pointed at the correct tutorials and such.

I'd be very interested in modifying attack speed, and values that affect your DPS. I could care less about flying, walking thru terrain and so forth. I just want to ease my quest grinding. Taking 20 mins per mob gets a little ridiculous. I want to be able to solo their weapon upgrade quests as well (now you might know what server I'm talking about now).

Thanks in advance, and if I didn't have a pounding headache, I'd be doing more research here on cheating methods for wow emulators. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be doing a lot more searches here for different methods of cheating.

Oh yeah, I need these cheats to work with version 3.3.5

Thanks again.
    Last edited by Ground Zero; 07-02-2010 at 05:14 PM.

Looking for info on how to modify attack speed on a private server...