Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[ArcEmu] Account Creation Page Problem need help fast!

Hi,
    I tried almost every website, none worked for me. I keep getting
    Error: Unable to connect to MySQL server. MySQL reported: mysqlnd cannot connect to MySQL 4.1+ using old authentication.
    Notice: Undefined index: off in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 569

For some reason. I am using Johved 3.3.3 Repack. And I am 100% sure my config.php are correct.

Please help me asap.

[ArcEmu] Account Creation Page Problem need help fast!
    P1raten's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    get a newer mysql first and foremost.

bader520's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By, Mysql u mean i have to lose all my database? Can i update a newer one without losing my current one? I mean tables and most important gameobjects, and if I can where can i find it?
    Thanks, +rep to whoever helps me get a website up and running.. well. On wow-v
    ArcEmu > v2976 Works for me, but others don't.

dustin1214's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you edit the config files for the website? You have to put in what your mysql pass is in the config files.

09SMalone's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bader520, you can update your MSQL without screwing up your database. Simply right-click on each one, and depending on which program you're using to view your databases, you will see the option dump SQL. Do this for each database. This is assuming that you can create a connection at all to your database. I'm assumiing you have the root ID and pass ID for your server. I recommend downloading navicat or heidisql to view your databases. Assuming you have a connection at all, use navicat to find your databases and do as I described. There will probably be 4 for you. You don't need to dump the mysql database as it will be configured for your new version of MYSQL. After you have reinstalled MYSQL, reconnect to your database, delete all the databases that you have been backed up from before, and then make new databases with the names of your sql files. Open each database one at a time, and then right-click and select execute SQL. Find each SQL file for each seperate database. Execute each into their prospective slots, and wham! You're all finished. Hope this helped

bader520's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't actually get what you mean. You said first "you will see the option dump SQL"
    then "You don't need to dump the mysql database" if you can be abit more clear, and give me a link for the Mysql download.

I can rep you 5 times a day for a week

09SMalone's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well you see, there's a database literally called MYSQL. You'll see it when you open your databases. You do not need to back this database up when you dump the files. You also do not need to dump the information_schema database. Just dump the others (logon, world ect...) You can go to MySQL :: Download MySQL Community Server to download MYSQL, and you can go to Navicat - Download Center - Download the World's Best Oracle Manager, MySQL Front End & PostgreSQL GUI for Windows, Mac OS X & Linux - Download Now! Support Access to MySQL, Excel to MySQL, MySQL editor, MySQL administrator, MySQL frontend, MySQL man to download the lite version for free for navicat.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but usually repacks include MYSQL. If you look in your server folder, you should find a MYSQL.exe program. Just double-click that. Otherwise, send me a link for the download so I can point it out to you.