Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[MaNGOS]WoW ver.1.12.1 Can't do preQ/access instances!

Hi there! I Have a question concidering the access to instances that has PreQ's that must be done before entering them.

Here it goes; Last night I tried to do the "Attunement to the Core" preQ for Molten Core, I took it from the questgiver, added the "Core Fragment" to my backback via GM command .additem XXXX and turned it in to the quest giver.

Then when I wanted to talk with him and go to MC (he teleports you there if you did not remember this) he simply just wasn't clickable so to say. He was just like any other random npc that you can't interact with! Can i do anything to fix this problem so me and my bud can go into MC and BWL and AQ??

Like i said in the Title this is mangos for wow 1.12.1

Best regards Majjer.

These ads disappear when you log in.

itsonebay's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like the quest is gone. Look it up in your DB to see if it's still there. If it's not, I'd recommend making a new one for it. You can use WoW-V and make it so he casts a spell on you, (i guess in this case it would be to summon a portal to MC) when you complete the quest.

majjer's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WoW-V does not support old 1.12.1 Wow!

Anyone else who can help me, how have you fixed this problem? I really want to go to Molten Core!

Regards Majjer
    Last edited by majjer; 03-31-2010 at 04:30 PM.

Kiev's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is something that was affected for a long time, are you using a old repack or one of those recently brought back to live for 1.12 repacks? If the second, find the site for the creators and request them to fix it, its a core issue with scripts that haven't been implemented. As it is MaNGOS i dont know of a way to add external scripts, but this is another way you could do it.