Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Solved - look here] Looking for good populated TrinityCore2 server (pvp)

Hey all,

I didnt play WoW for quiete a long time and had the chance to test a very low populated server with trinitycore2 some days ago and was facinated how well things work, thought i have to play again.

I would love to hear from you which good populated trinitycore2 wotlk pvp servers you could recommand to me, if possible with working DK and it would be even nice if the server would have instant lvl 80 pvp or as a pure Battleground server.

I did google already a lot but could not find any good results, hard to find such servers with this emulation.

If you know any instant battleground servers for 2.4.3 with the trinitycore as well, just let the infos come.

I was not sure where to post this request, hope its fine.

So far i did find following servers:

http://arena-tournament.com/ (former euro-wow.co.uk got a new server upgrade) which is a pure instant tournament (arena) server trinitycore 2.4.3

http://tru-wow.com blizzlike rate normal server trinitycore 2.4.3, around 800-1000 player online

http://wow.rtkgaming.com fun/normal/instant lvl 70 wotlk trinitycore2 3.1.3 unfortunately very low populated, the only trinitycore2 server i could find so far

Hope i get some help here and thx a lot again :wave:
    Last edited by duddle; 08-05-2009 at 11:28 AM.

[Request] Looking for good populated TrinityCore2 server (pvp)
    cedsson's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what is trinitycore2????

duddle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright i did find a lot of instant pvp wotlk servers i.e. wowlegacy, rtk-gaming, mystery-project, euro-wow and so on....

Some of them are mangos/trinitycore based but have low population unfortunately and some of them use aspire/hearthstone which delivers just such a crappy bugged gameplay i.e. wowlegacy....

After testing a lot of servers, more than mentioned here, i did find two servers which are really great and on of them is probably the best instant server right now for wotlk. At least i could not find any other good populated on with almost bugfree gameplay.

http://Warlegen-Projocet.com

Thats a european french server and is based probably on a modified mangos/trinitycore emulation.

* Instant lvl 80 wotlk pvp Battleground Server Mangos/Trinitycore modified
    * all classses work fully and almost bugfree also pets
    * Battlegrounds work fully also Alterac Valley (no weak bosses and bugs)
    * Furios Gear available for BG marks
    * All Professions work fully i.e. engeneering, alchemy, jewelry, enchanter, cook, and so on....
    * World works fully so you could even raid naxx and ulduar
    * Scripted world and instances
    * Wintergrasp works
    * Around 450 player online on their prime time (european)
    * Mangos/trinitycore based which offers almost bugfree gameplay close to retail for pvp and pve.
    * Really Best instant pvp server i could find so far, also when it comes to population for such great working mangos/trinitycore servers. Did test over 20 servers.
    * No donor gear so far I could see

The classes work all fully and almost bugfree, just some example what you can expect:

* Beastmaster with exotic pets work fully also pet dmg, survival & MM
    * Rogue Mutilate works great aswell
    * Resto Druid works fully, swiftmend works aswell mana back for heal spells
    * Feral Druid works
    * Shadowpriest works great
    * Warlock Demonology works fully also Metamorphosis, Affliction works fully also dot crits, Destro works
    * Frost Mage works and the pet, arcane + fire works aswell of course
    * DK unholy dots work, main pet works fully with skills other talent trees work aswell
    * Resto Shaman works great also their earthshield
    * .........and so on..........
    Another server i did find which has similiar good instant pvp is :

Mystery-Project.com

* Trinitycore based
    * All classes work almost fully
    * Playerbase unfortunately quiete low under 50 ppl
    * world not open for raids
    * First server with vehicle combat !

I did really look much but i could not find any good populated english server with such bugfree gameplay like mangos/trinitycore offers, except the european server.

If you know any mangos/triniycore server with at least some houndres of players online, let me know....

I can only recommand warlegend-project.com and just say stay away from wowlegacy and servers which run asprire/ascent based emulations, the gameplay is just terrible bugged in comparison to mangos/trinitycore servers.

Hope I could help some people here to find a really jewel when it comes to instant pvp gameplay.

CYA
    Last edited by duddle; 08-10-2009 at 06:08 PM.

Chasemarley04's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dominon WoW is a really good pvp server, trinity core and all. Everything is free (furious gladiator, ulduar gear, enchants, gems, you name it). Instant 80, unlimited gold. People are really comptetive, there is a lot of good players. They have an awesome donating system, you get a currency that is for your account, not character, that you buy the donor items with. Each item costs an X amount of GIL (what the currency is called). If you decide you dont want that item anymore, or just get bored of that toon, you can go to the donation vendor and just sell the items back and you will get your GIL back. This is the best donation system that I have seen on a private server. They also have a great forums community, tons of people, tons of sections, etc. There is also tons of people on it at all times, every time I got out infront of org to duel there is atleast 25+ people out there. BTW this is the icecrown realm I am talking about, they also have a blizzlike (the real is called azeroth) but I have never tried it out.

Here is the link if you want to check it out:
    News - Dominion Xtreme Gaming Community Forums
    Last edited by Chasemarley04; 08-05-2009 at 06:56 PM.

Divyun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try NaxpGaming.com.I think they are Arcemu lol but they are 3.2 and there is no other server out there that can say that lol.

duddle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Chasemarley04 View Post
    Dominon WoW is a really good pvp server, trinity core and all. Everything is free (furious gladiator, ulduar gear, enchants, gems, you name it). Instant 80, unlimited gold. People are really comptetive, there is a lot of good players. They have an awesome donating system, you get a currency that is for your account, not character, that you buy the donor items with. Each item costs an X amount of GIL (what the currency is called). If you decide you dont want that item anymore, or just get bored of that toon, you can go to the donation vendor and just sell the items back and you will get your GIL back. This is the best donation system that I have seen on a private server. They also have a great forums community, tons of people, tons of sections, etc. There is also tons of people on it at all times, every time I got out infront of org to duel there is atleast 25+ people out there. BTW this is the icecrown realm I am talking about, they also have a blizzlike (the real is called azeroth) but I have never tried it out.

Here is the link if you want to check it out:
    News - Dominion Xtreme Gaming Community Forums

Thx, I did check the server but unfortunately the server has donor gear which benefits a lot in pvp.
    I did not see that on warlegend so far thats why its probably more balanced. Populalation wasnt that high aswell, at least only 2 battleground games were going on and i waited very long for it.

Warlegend-Project is still the only one I could find with higher population, no op donor gear of course they have their own problems i.e. faction balance ...hope there will be more servers in the future. Dominion has some nice ideas and did like some parts of it. Some things were even better fixed than i saw on warlegend. Thx a lot for the server info !
    Last edited by duddle; 08-10-2009 at 05:59 PM.

ReppzYouTube's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by duddle View Post
    Alright i did find a lot of instant pvp wotlk servers i.e. wowlegacy, rtk-gaming, mystery-project, euro-wow and so on....

Some of them are mangos/trinitycore based but have low population unfortunately and some of them use aspire/hearthstone which delivers just such a crappy bugged gameplay i.e. wowlegacy....

After testing a lot of servers, more than mentioned here, i did find two servers which are really great and on of them is probably the best instant server right now for wotlk. At least i could not find any other good populated on with almost bugfree gameplay.

[URL="http://warlegen-projocet.com/"]

Another server i did find which has similiar good instant pvp is :

Mystery-Project.com

* Trinitycore based
    * All classes work almost fully
    * Playerbase unfortunately quiete low under 50 ppl
    * world not open for raids
    * First server with vehicle combat !

I did really look much but i could not find any good populated english server with such bugfree gameplay like mangos/trinitycore offers, except the european server.

If you know any mangos/triniycore server with at least some houndres of players online, let me know....

I can only recommand warlegend-project.com and just say stay away from wowlegacy and servers which run asprire/ascent based emulations, the gameplay is just terrible bugged in comparison to mangos/trinitycore servers.

Hope I could help some people here to find a really jewel when it comes to instant pvp gameplay.

CYA
    Mystery-wow isnt first server with vehicle comat worldofpkz.com has customized jets,helicotpers custom spells raids insane PvP
    https://www.youtube.com/reppzgaming
    Best place on the web for Rogue PvP.