Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This program open a door for malware,on my computer.Whene i instaled and i click it its open a Internet explorer window and i close it.5 min later this happen to my computer:
    Antivirus Suite is a rogue anti-spyware and ransomware program from the same family as Antivirus Soft. This family of rogues are installed through the use of malware that installs the program on your computer without your knowledge or your permission. When installed, Antivirus Suite will be configured to start automatically when you login to Windows. Once started, the program will scan your computer and list a variety of infections, but will not allow you to remove anything it finds until you first purchase the program. In reality, though, any of the infections it detects are fake and are only being shown to scare you into purchasing the program.

When Antivirus Suite starts it will perform various functions in order to protect itself from being removed. First, it will configure your Internet Explorer and Windows Internet settings to use a proxy server. This proxy server will not allow you to update anti-malware programs or let you visit a variety of sites and will instead show a screen stating that the site you are visiting is harmful. This warning will state "Internet Explorer Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!" and then prompt you to purchase Antivirus Suite in order to protect yourself. The program will also not allow you to launch most applications other than those absolutely required for Windows or Antivirus Suite to run properly. When you attempt to launch other programs, Antivirus Suite will state that they are infected. It will then prompt you to purchase the rogue to repair the infection. These are just further scare tactics and should be repared!!!

I download before your old version CTM teleporter 1.3 which was same with a advertised in from Internet explorer before to start.but now you are so pathetic to get pay it from antivuris company to put Trojans horse for them.
    If you read the rules for posting a programs here you need a full antuvirus and malware report and you don't have this here,i will report you on the adminstration!

[Hack] Guardians CTM Teleporter (Click to move)
    Ground Zero's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LondonBoy26 View Post
    This program open a door for malware,on my computer.Whene i instaled and i click it its open a Internet explorer window and i close it.5 min later this happen to my computer:
    Antivirus Suite is a rogue anti-spyware and ransomware program from the same family as Antivirus Soft. This family of rogues are installed through the use of malware that installs the program on your computer without your knowledge or your permission. When installed, Antivirus Suite will be configured to start automatically when you login to Windows. Once started, the program will scan your computer and list a variety of infections, but will not allow you to remove anything it finds until you first purchase the program. In reality, though, any of the infections it detects are fake and are only being shown to scare you into purchasing the program.

When Antivirus Suite starts it will perform various functions in order to protect itself from being removed. First, it will configure your Internet Explorer and Windows Internet settings to use a proxy server. This proxy server will not allow you to update anti-malware programs or let you visit a variety of sites and will instead show a screen stating that the site you are visiting is harmful. This warning will state "Internet Explorer Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!" and then prompt you to purchase Antivirus Suite in order to protect yourself. The program will also not allow you to launch most applications other than those absolutely required for Windows or Antivirus Suite to run properly. When you attempt to launch other programs, Antivirus Suite will state that they are infected. It will then prompt you to purchase the rogue to repair the infection. These are just further scare tactics and should be repared!!!

I download before your old version CTM teleporter 1.3 which was same with a advertised in from Internet explorer before to start.but now you are so pathetic to get pay it from antivuris company to put Trojans horse for them.
    If you read the rules for posting a programs here you need a full antuvirus and malware report and you don't have this here,i will report you on the adminstration!

You must have got this virus from somewhere else, because nobody else has had a problem with this program, i've been using it for ages and it's been working, 99% of hack programs make AV's go apeshit.

Bareno's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question, is there a /console command to toggle click to move on and off? So I can make it into a macro and not have it enabled when I don't want it to be... thanks in advance...

EDIT: Googleing before even asking this question would of helped, for other people who wanted to know... "/console AutoInteract 0" = off, "/console AutoInteract 1" = on.

The-Guardian's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LondonBoy26 View Post
    you are so pathetic to get pay it from antivuris company to put Trojans horse for them.
    Lol I don't put malware and trojan's into my software, You should run a real virus scan and see what the problem is.

godofhell's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, could you please send me a CTM Teleport for the 3.1.3 game version (and if you can make it click to teleport if it isn't already it) Thanks in advance :wave:
    Sorry for my english, I'm Russian xD [P.S. I can't PM you because of my poor quantity of posts]

godofhell's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and another thing, nice work

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I'm sorry for the late response. I haven't labeled which version coincides with which WoW Version may want to try the following

CTM Teleport v1.3.exe
    CTM Teleport v1.4.exe
    CTM Teleport v1.5.exe

If you find out it would be good to let me know (I can't test older versions) So I can label them.
    Last edited by The-Guardian; 05-07-2010 at 08:19 PM.

Toffster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely brilliant mate +rep

EDIT: A sneaky tactic for rouges out there, beware it pisses of your victims!
    Stealth, spec in subltely and get any stealth improvements. Find the opposite factions dueling area, usually outside their main city. Stay stealthed. Wait till someone has really low hp (if your confident), if your not wait till they lose and right click them as if to attack. You will port to them, naturally if they finished the duel they will have 1 hp. And your person will hit them, they're dead. Easy honor. Now, vanish. Run a little and port away as soon as your sure people can no longer see you. Wait for vanish to recharge and repeat. This is really fun with a friend. Me and my mate were doing it on a private server and were competing for the most kills

The increase of stealth happens to be a prioty or people will spot you mysteriously porting over the place.

Ps: This can also be performed by ambitious casters who have very good range and massive haste rating. To do this port as close as you feel safe, perhaps just on the top of the hill cast your spell (need haste here) and port back before anyone sees you. (however this is particulary hard, extra fun with a friend though.)

Please say if you enjoyed doing this
    Last edited by Toffster; 06-06-2010 at 12:21 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quite ironically the server I currently work for has implemented an anti-cheat. Lol

Yes I have tried that tactic as a rogue before very fun indeed.

Toffster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, making an anti cheat for this type of hack will be quite uncommon for a while. It's nothing like a Speed hack or Fly hack so the basic protection does not pick it up. Just like features such as wall climb and water walking in some hacks. Once again, this is utterly brilliant. You should have way more rep than you do, I reckon this program is even good enough to be premium. If you added some more common hack features in the same program.
    "There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty."

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give me idea's
    I kept the program the way it was because that was the only idea I had in mind and the programs name would need to change alot of stuff inside would need to change but I'm always up for ideas. Just aslong as they are stupid ideas that would be near impossible, lol.

Toffster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps you could include a list of cords and the feature to teleport to them. I know it's possible as it is in the VMC PSWoW Cheat
    "There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty."

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it took me 3-4 hours but I got the new teleport list working on it. Expect another update within a week to fix any bugs. Thank you very much Toffster for the idea. Was much easier to do than I thought it would be.

Also you can download the new version of course on the main thread.
    Last edited by The-Guardian; 06-14-2010 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something

Toffster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will do later. How about the option to turn on or off ctm inside the program? Also a options panel that allows you to change the theme would be very nice. Perhaps, not sure if it's possible could you somehow set it so it doesn't go behind wow, that way you could control it while playing with the option of resizing ofcourse.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Toffster could you restate the last bit of your post, I had issues understanding it :/

"Perhaps, not sure if it's possible could you somehow set it so it doesn't go behind wow, that way you could control it while playing with the option of resizing ofcourse."

Also make a macro that has
    /console AutoInteract 0
    then another with
    /console AutoInteract 1

That disables and enables CTM ingame.
    ____
    Also the themes would involve me making more graphics to it, I already have an Orange/Red/black theme for it. Was planning that for Cataclysm. (Get it? Blue/White WotLK, Orange/black/red theme for Cata)

Just a small look at the one I been making.
    Last edited by The-Guardian; 06-15-2010 at 02:18 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast