[VIDEO Tutorial]My Cataclysm Tutorials using the EternionWoW Repack(8 Videos) menu

User Tag List

theduncehat's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[VIDEO Tutorial]My Cataclysm Tutorials using the EternionWoW Repack(8 Videos)

Hello Guys, I made 8 Video tutorials on various things while using the Eternion WoW 4.0.6 Cataclysm Repack which can be downloaded over at: http://mmofuse.net/forums/f163/%5Bre...-repack-19325/

As the Video included in this thread details a list of my video guides, you can click on the text on the video to be redirected to each of them(annotations need to be on to be able to click the texts). These videos are directed towards people that have already managed to get the repack itself running and they are able to connect to it and atleast know how to connect an SQL Browser/editor of some sort to their DBase.

Here is the Link incase the Annotations don't work on this Forum: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVDY8w6A85A

Part 1: How to add Items from Real Live Eternion-WoW Pserver to your Repack's Database.
    Part 2: How to add Custom Items with Custom Stats to your database as well as creating a formula to upgrade items from one to another.
    Part 3: Adding in Custom Vendors and Loot to Mobs, I show you how to add Vendors that sell normal and upgraded VIP and Fallen BA Items and then Add FBA drops to the Normal BA mob.
    Part 4: How to make a simple Account Registration page using very simple HTML and PHP code, great for those that are still doing this ingame or in their db via the account table.
    Part 5: Make your server slightly more public with Hamachi so that friends can Join in on your fun.
    Part 6: How to modify eternion's Launcher to work for you so that it sets the Realmlist.wtf to your server, Have your Registration page open up in the launcher, and make it possible so that players can download your custom Item Patch rather than Eternion's.
    Part 7: Ending Comments and just a Vlog in the most simplest sense.

Bonus Videos(basically things that weren't in my original Lineup)
    Bonus1: Adding a Port to GM Island in the Magic Stone.
    Bonus2: How to decrease the Filesize of your WoW Launcher but stil have it work. -untilizes an executable compression tool by UPX.

All the programs and resources(and in the menu, the audio) that I use in my Video Tutorials will be linked in the Description on each video that they pertain to.

Warm Regards,
    -Anthony V
    Last edited by theduncehat; 05-30-2012 at 07:57 PM.

[VIDEO Tutorial]My Cataclysm Tutorials using the EternionWoW Repack(8 Videos)