0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Easy way to make custom weapons and armor

This will work for MaNGOS TBC and Antrix and is very noob friendly.

1. Download navicat here. Choose the appropriate download for your OS.

2. Download the crack file I have attatched and replace the navicat.exe in your main folder with the one in there.

3. Go here to make a weapon or here to make armor.

4. Fill in ALL of the fields on the webpage. They are fairly self explanatory. You MUST fill in the Entry # field. Write this number down as it is the number used to spawn your item. I reccommend using numbers that are 6 characters or longer so that you do not conflict with other Entry #s. They must be unique or your item will not be created.

5. You can find the numbers for Display ID in Navicat. Run start mysql(1).bat and when that is done start up navicat.

6. Click the New Connection tab at the top or if you have a pre-existing connection choose that.

7. In the connection name cell type localhost

8. In the hostname/IP adress cell type 127.0.0.1

9. In the port cell type 3306

10. Type mangos in the password and username cells then click connect

11. Open up the localhost connection or the pre-existing one and then open the database mangos or Antrix

12. Open the table called item_template

13. Look for the name of an item that you like the look of and then find the column called displayid

14. Copy the number from that column for the appropriate row and paste that into the Display ID cell on the website.

15. Once you are happy with your item click the create button at the bottom of the page

16. Select the tab that says MaNGOS TBC (MaNGOS) or Antrix (Antrix) on it and scroll all the way down to the bottom of he first text box. Then select everything inside the brackets after VALUES and copy it into a new notepad document. Delete the text -1, found before the item name in brackets. If creating the weapon for Antrix do not delete the -1

17. In the item_template table press the Import Wizard tab at the top.

18. Select text file on the first page and then click next>

19. Click browse and find the text document you need. When you have found it click next>

20. On the next page leave everything the same but change the field delimiter to Comma (,). Once that is done click >>

21. Then click the Start button and when it is finished writing the item into the database click Close

Logon to your account and type .additem <your item ID> and press enter. You should now have your new item! The < and > are not required.

Good luck!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Nimaasuss; 09-03-2007 at 09:52 PM.

Easy way to make custom weapons and armor
    Marlo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Easy way to make custom weapons and armor

Nimaasuss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exile232's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is awesome
    I just made a "sword of one-thousand truths"
    South Park forever
    "No man can kill me." - The Witch-King

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by pneub View Post
    hey i may have messed up the few times that i tried this but every time i make something i get in game and try it and it never works right. either it creates a bunch of an unusable thing or t just creates something totally different than i tried to make. i made sure to make the creation numbers different from anything else and i made sure to fill in all the fields any help would be greatly appreciated
    did you delete the -1?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok i got my item created but now everytime i try to start server+website i get an error when it gets to loading items.

here is a link to the pic
    http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...nt=problem.jpg
    run start mysql (1).bat then navicat.exe and start your connection so the pic has a green line instead of a red one and then run start server+website (2).bat

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i gave that a shot, it still gets stuck at loading items. im gonna try to recreate the item because i may have entered some info wrongly. does this guide work with ur mangos 2.0.12 guide? just makin sure im geting the right build coding from the site
    yes it works with my MaNGOS 2.0.12 guide

Atomixx90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uhm, this may be some like, special weapon thing or something, but from what I can tell, Wow-v.com is the best, has mangos tbc, antrix, and fanatkic rev6 support.

But, I dunno, is there anything you can do here special that you can't do at wow-v.com?
    Apocalypse Knights
    Fear The Apocalypse

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Atomixx90 View Post
    Uhm, this may be some like, special weapon thing or something, but from what I can tell, Wow-v.com is the best, has mangos tbc, antrix, and fanatkic rev6 support.

But, I dunno, is there anything you can do here special that you can't do at wow-v.com?
    I linked to the weapon and armor creators at wow-v.com

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by I need help xD View Post
    i got problem with my item to everytime i start my server up logg on my acc make a char than i try to do .additem 2000000 wich is the item id to my weap..i get it in BP but when i open the BP my weapon is a ? and each time i take the arrow over it i get error...woulden't mind with some help ....im useing antrix :/
    did you select the antrix tab?

nfs12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cant u just go to http://www.wow-v.com and go to tools ad make weapons and armor and things??

nfs12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Exile232 View Post
    This is awesome

I just made a "sword of one-thousand truths"

South Park forever
    woot for sword of 1k truths

ailenhomeboy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks this helped! +rep

SteelWolf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Atomixx90 View Post

Yes i know something you cant do with that site. make the item say open a port to karazahn. i've tryed making a custom sword with that spell. and it never works. All the other item stats and abilities i put on it work.

I'm trying to make a swor d that alows a naked player beable to take on a world dragon with just the sword
    Antrix.

INSERT INTO items (entry, class, subclass, field4, name, name2, name3, name4, displayid, quality, flags, buyprice, sellprice, inventorytype, allowableclass, allowablerace, itemlevel, requiredlevel, RequiredSkill, RequiredSkillRank, RequiredSkillSubRank, RequiredPlayerRank1, RequiredPlayerRank2, RequiredFaction, RequiredFactionStanding, `Unique`, maxcount, ContainerSlots, stat_type1, stat_value1, stat_type2, stat_value2, stat_type3, stat_value3, stat_type4, stat_value4, stat_type5, stat_value5, stat_type6, stat_value6, stat_type7, stat_value7, stat_type8, stat_value8, stat_type9, stat_value9, stat_type10, stat_value10, dmg_min1, dmg_max1, dmg_type1, dmg_min2, dmg_max2, dmg_type2, dmg_min3, dmg_max3, dmg_type3, dmg_min4, dmg_max4, dmg_type4, dmg_min5, dmg_max5, dmg_type5, armor, holy_res, fire_res, nature_res, frost_res, shadow_res, arcane_res, delay, ammo_type, `range`, spellid_1, spelltrigger_1, spellcharges_1, spellcooldown_1, spellcategory_1, spellcategorycooldown_1, spellid_2, spelltrigger_2, spellcharges_2, spellcooldown_2, spellcategory_2, spellcategorycooldown_2, spellid_3, spelltrigger_3, spellcharges_3, spellcooldown_3, spellcategory_3, spellcategorycooldown_3, spellid_4, spelltrigger_4, spellcharges_4, spellcooldown_4, spellcategory_4, spellcategorycooldown_4, spellid_5, spelltrigger_5, spellcharges_5, spellcooldown_5, spellcategory_5, spellcategorycooldown_5, bonding, description, page_id, page_language, page_material, quest_id, lock_id, lock_material, sheathID, randomprop, unk203_1, block, itemset, MaxDurability, ZoneNameID, mapid, bagfamily, TotemCategory, socket_color_1, unk201_3, socket_color_2, unk201_5, socket_color_3, unk201_7, socket_bonus, GemProperties, ItemExtendedCost, ReqDisenchantSkill, unk2)
    VALUES (40000,2,7,-1,"Koringar","Koringar","Koringar","Koringar",19334,6,0,21474836470000,00000,1 3,-1,-1,255,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,1,0,1,6000,7,6000,5,6000,6,6000,18,6000,21,6000,30,6000, 14,6000,13,6000,15,6000,8379,25813,0,8379,25813,1,8379,25813,2,8379,25813,4,8379 ,25813,5,0,5000,5000,5000,5000,5000,5000,1,0,0,24705,2,0,0,0,0,2755,2,0,0,0,0,24 437,2,0,0,0,0,24437,2,0,0,0,0,28147,1,0,0,0,0,1,"Destroyer of gods. Ender of all!",0,0,0,0,0,1,3,0,0,0,0,8000,0,0,0,0,2,0,1,0,1,0,426,0,0,0,0);

shnek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need help, when i take my sword to item_template and i import there my file it writes " THE BEST SWORD---: No field selected

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast