Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Guide] Best way to let ppl into your DataBase!

How to let other ppl get accses to your Data base (only do this with ppl you trust!)

What you need is Teamviewer, its a program that lets you controle the other partners PC!

Do not even try use it on me, cause the password changes everytime you start the program! - Also, this is my first post

Download link: http://www.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewer_Setup.exe

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is your ID and Password, you have to give this to the person who should have the accses to your PC...(I'll show how to make 1 pass that stays later)

My program is in Danish, but you have to mark the first 'bubbel' thing

This is were you enter the ID of the PC you wonna controle

This is the connecting button, click it xD

This window pops after you used the connection button, enter the password

Click the 'Log on' button xD

Okey, so this window opens after you pressed the Log on button, as you may have noticed, its my other PCs desktop... The background changes to blue so the program dosent need more CPU/RAM (so the program runs smoother)- Btw, my laptop is 1400x900 and my other is 800x600, that mean the program only can open a 800x600 window, you can't make it bigger...

Se, now i am in my own database (this can be done just as on a normal pc, you also controle the mouse and keyboard with this program - you will figure out if you get it... Anyway, the quality is fine, so you can do Data base work and souch easly this way...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okey, so in the top of you screen, theres a bar, this program is very handy for doing stuff like scripting and executing .SQL files, since you can send a file very fast'n'quick!

Red circel: The button you click to start the browsing of files
    -Thise things happends after you clicked the the button

Green Arrow: This thing pops on the other PC, so they can se what files you are looking at and stuff...

Black Square (down the right conor): This is on your screen, this is were you can browse the maps, files and whatever

Okey, so i picked a file i want to send, so mark it so it gets blue and click the send button ontop of the screen

There we go now the file is on my desktop!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changing Password!

Go Extra > Settings

There you go, change yoru password, you might need to restart the program or the machine - its also good to check the 'Accept LAN-connections'

-------------------------------

The way you stop sombody from controling your PC, is to just close the program, then their teamviewer version can't se yours... This program is also free!

So that was it, GL with all! - Remember, when you use Teamviewer you also controle the mouse and keyboard, so this program works best if you run your server on an unused PC (or just a PC that dosent get like, played on) - This program works very very good if you use it correctly!

Sorry for being abit n00b Still figuring thise things out

[Guide] Best way to let ppl into your DataBase!
    trygve741's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or..... You could just use http://www.mmowned.com/forums/emulat...se-easily.html
    That is kinda more "permanent".. Allows you to add the database to navicat or whatever database editing program you are using...
    But still, this program is great for remote-help!

Sebastian011's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by trygve741 View Post
    Or..... You could just use http://www.mmowned.com/forums/emulat...se-easily.html
    That is kinda more "permanent".. Allows you to add the database to navicat or whatever database editing program you are using...
    But still, this program is great for remote-help!

Suppose so but i still rather my way xD Its so much more easy lol :x And i like to live life easy

Mango Jerry's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, its kinda dangerous.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Actually, its kinda dangerous.
    Not really no

osiri's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all... i have a server 3.0.3 Wotlk mangos..its great its all i ever wanted but i have a problem with data base: i cant go in northlend and it don't works Dk and at every class there is 1-2 bugs....can anyone help me with a data base goder or tell me how to make this one better..i'm not a expert like you guys i have only 14 years so i m not soo good at this kind of problems

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by osiri View Post
    Hi all... i have a server 3.0.3 Wotlk mangos..its great its all i ever wanted but i have a problem with data base: i cant go in northlend and it don't works Dk and at every class there is 1-2 bugs....can anyone help me with a data base goder or tell me how to make this one better..i'm not a expert like you guys i have only 14 years so i m not soo good at this kind of problems
    Try google or youtube it abit, maybe find another repack?