0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[guide] How to make a private server with ac-w pack 7.1

[How to setup the server]

1:- Download from this given link.
    2:- Install it and open the folder "Ac Web Ultimate Repack" in your "C" drive.
    3:- Copy the folder "Map Extractor enUS" and paste it in your Wow directory.
    4:- Rightclick and click on "Extract here".
    5:- you'll notice some folder's refreshing and after that happens double click on "Ad.exe"

6:- A black window will open and it will take 15-20 mins to finish.
    7:- Copy a folder "Maps" after "Ad.exe" has finished and paste it in the "Ascent" folder inside the "Ac Web Ultimate Repack" folder.

Ok your server is done now !! For logging in you have to find a folder "Realmlist.wtf" open it with notepad and erase everything inside and then type "Set realmlist 127.0.0.1" (without quotes). You may find the "Realmlist.wtf" folder in your wow directory.You may open your wow and enter your username "Admin" (without quotes) and password "admin" (without quotes again).

How to turn on the server ??LOL !! Very easy..

1:- Open the "Ac Web Ultimate Repack" and over there you may find a file "Control panel" Double click and click on "launch server" Four files should open:- (1) Mysql (2) Apache (3) Logonserver and (4) Ascent. If everything opened fine this means your server is on.
    How to let other player's join your server ??

OK !!!

8:- Open the "Ac Web Ultimate Repack" folder again and open the "Ascent" folder.

9:- Then you may find a folder "REALMS.CONF" open it with notepad and scroll in the lower end where you may find :-

<Realm1 Name = "(Your realm name..you can keep anything"
    Address = "Your Hamachi Ip:8129" e.g:- "5.92.252.132:8129"
    Icon = "Normal"
    Colour = "1"
    Population = "1.0"
    TimeZone = "1">

OK !! you are done You may make a hamachi server now and ask your friends to join. Make them change their realmlist to your Hamachi ip.You may now make their accounts and ask them to log in

OK !!! tired of typing !!

Alright How to make a website for your server ??

It looks very difficult but thanks to AC Web Ultimate Repack 7.1 it is very easy I dont know how to make it on your Home-ip though. But i can tell about hamachi ip and its still helpful !! Alright !!

1:- Open this folder "C:/AC Web Ultimate Repack." the 4th time.
    2:- Go in the folder "Server"
    3:- Double click: Apache.bat and MySQL.bat
    4:- Open the folder "htdocs"
    5:- Open configuration.php
    "Now comes the hard work "

5:- Ok !! now search for "$mosConfig_live_site = 'http://localhost;"
    6:- You may change this to :- "$mosConfig_live_site = 'http://"your hamachi Ip;" (WITHOUT QUOTES)
    7:- save it and open your firefox or internet explorer or watever you have and type "http://"your hamachi ip" (If it doesnt open make sure all your firewalls are not blocking it.)
    8:- If it opens try making an account and after doing it chek in your Database, Which you should open with "heidisql" or anyother you have and chek the accounts. The account you made through the website should be there.

Thats all !!! You are done !! Make sure people have joined your Hamachi network before they open that website or they will be unabled.

To change the design of that webpage log on to :- http://your hamachi ip/administraitor. Your username and password will be "admin" (Without quotes)

IF THIS GUIDE HELPED +Rep
    Last edited by Choxxmage; 10-28-2008 at 08:20 AM.

[guide] How to make a private server with ac-w pack 7.1
    Snaz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice , +REP!

ssprofession's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cmon meow meow we need lich king repacks meow meow meow meow meow meow

Zerzok's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Third post! Woot.. -and does this really work? I have tried alot that dont work.

Araikus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a small problem

I am having a bit of a problem, and you seem to have it together, so perhaps you may be able to help me. I just went hough 38 pages of forums with no answer to my question. I have downloaded 7 different repacks, including the one on your post, and I have 6 computers, all with a working wow account, so I know there isn't a missing file. I have run the 7 repacks on the 6 computers all with the same problem, in all instances. When I run the ad.exe program to extract the maps into the maps folder, it gets to 41% and crashes on all computers, in all repacks. I'm not finding an posts, but I can't believe that I am the only person haveing this problem, so do you have any solutions?