Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am fairly new to this but I have this repack up and running. I can spawn an npcbot but for the life of me I have no idea how to just target something and tell it to just go an attack my target. I can agro something and the warrior bot engages (in combat status) but does do anything. No melee strikes or taunts.

.npcbot order cast Kelv rend mytarget does nothing. Are there commands that are similar to something like /pet attack or /pet follow?

TrinityCore NPCBots Repack (Update 25-06-2020)
    PlayMinecraft's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kwikmr2 View Post
    I can agro something and the warrior bot engages (in combat status) but does do anything. No melee strikes or taunts.

.npcbot order cast Kelv rend mytarget does nothing. Are there commands that are similar to something like /pet attack or /pet follow?
    First question - under the Roles dialog do you have DPS selected? If you just have Tank or Heal selected and no DPS your bot will not use damaging skills.

Secondly - if you are telling your bot to use rend on a target outside melee range, they will not attempt to get in range to use the skill. Try the same order but swap rend for charge. I personally have used that as a macro when playing DPS and it worked to get my tank engaging like a pet attack.

kwikmr2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PlayMinecraft View Post
    First question - under the Roles dialog do you have DPS selected? If you just have Tank or Heal selected and no DPS your bot will not use damaging skills.

Secondly - if you are telling your bot to use rend on a target outside melee range, they will not attempt to get in range to use the skill. Try the same order but swap rend for charge. I personally have used that as a macro when playing DPS and it worked to get my tank engaging like a pet attack.
    Ah, I did not have DPS enabled. This time the bot did engage but only within the aggro range. I guess I need to assume that the bots level and gain their skills exactly like a pc, so at level 5, Charge is not available yet.

Is there a resource I can use for macro examples with npcbots? Also, are spell casts case sensitive?
    Example: .npcbot order cast Kelv Thunder_Clap mytarget

Is there a "spell" called just plain old "attack"?

Thanks for the information so far!

luhnavy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    update npcbots please, have an update from 14 nov

skuly's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm done making updates, I tried making a new update a few weeks ago but when ingame I couldn't type anything in chat because it would say "You cannot Speak that language". I couldn't figure out what was causing it so I eventually gave up. I tried again today and I was getting errors trying to build.

Recent core changes seem to cause problems and I don't know how to fix them.
    Last edited by skuly; 11-18-2021 at 10:32 PM.
    My Discord Server | https://discord.gg/VtrVvVjCPH

My Repack's Mega (Only need newest Update) - http://tinyurl.com/skulyrepack

luhnavy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skuly View Post
    I'm done making updates, I tried making a new update a few weeks ago but when ingame I couldn't type anything in chat because it would say "You cannot Speak that language". I couldn't figure out what was causing it so I eventually gave up. I tried again today and I was getting errors trying to build.

Recent core changes seem to cause problems and I don't know how to fix them.
    I'm sad to hear this and hope you can resolve these issues. this repack has brought me many hours of fun and i am loving your work and hope you can continue to help us.

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by luhnavy View Post
    I'm sad to hear this and hope you can resolve these issues. this repack has brought me many hours of fun and i am loving your work and hope you can continue to help us.
    I couldn't figure out how to make a new update for Zaicopx's repack. When I try to add new Core and NPCbot changes to it I can't build and I got tired of trying to figure out the reasons. So I've been working on making my own repack the past few weeks.

PlayMinecraft's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has repack has been by far the most fun / best experience I've had playing 3.3.5 (including retail). If anyone can make it even better, I'd put my money on skuly! It's one thing that you are knowledgeable and capable of doing the back end stuff I don't comprehend - It's a whole different thing that you have the kindness and patience to assist others and even work on some development requests!

Can't wait to see what you come up with. Sending good vibes / karma your way!

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PlayMinecraft View Post
    This has repack has been by far the most fun / best experience I've had playing 3.3.5 (including retail). If anyone can make it even better, I'd put my money on skuly! It's one thing that you are knowledgeable and capable of doing the back end stuff I don't comprehend - It's a whole different thing that you have the kindness and patience to assist others and even work on some development requests!

Can't wait to see what you come up with. Sending good vibes / karma your way!
    I've been working my own repack the past few weeks and I just shared it on my Discord if anyone wants to test it out.

I included a batch file for transferring accounts/character data from zaicopx's repack.
    Last edited by skuly; 11-22-2021 at 06:10 AM.

10. Thanks Kein666, EterniaLloyd, Fargos90 (3 members gave Thanks to skuly for this useful post)
    Bokrael's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys! I would like to know how to make AHbot prices higher. I want to grind hard for them instead of just stop doing
    dungeons and buy all the crap from AH with gold. I found these lines and change the values higher and restart the server.
    I saw a epic staff for level 59 for 100g before the restart and it was the same price after the restart.
    Am I doing something wrong? How to rise the prices?

# AuctionHouseBot.Alliance.Price.Ratio
    # Description: Percentage by which the price of items sold on Alliance Auction House is incremented / decreased
    # Default: 100 - (Not modify)

AuctionHouseBot.Alliance.Price.Ratio = 500

#
    # AuctionHouseBot.Horde.Price.Ratio
    # Description: Percentage by which the price of items sold on Horde Auction House is incremented / decreased

AuctionHouseBot.Horde.Price.Ratio = 500

#
    # AuctionHouseBot.Neutral.Price.Ratio
    # Description: Percentage by which the price of items sold on Neutral Auction House is incremented / decreased

AuctionHouseBot.Neutral.Price.Ratio = 500

#
    # AuctionHouseBot.Items.QUALITY.Price.Ratio
    # Description: Percentage by which the price of items sold of each quality is incremented / decreased (for all houses)
    # Default: 100 - (No change)

AuctionHouseBot.Items.Gray.Price.Ratio = 200
    AuctionHouseBot.Items.White.Price.Ratio = 180
    AuctionHouseBot.Items.Green.Price.Ratio = 200
    AuctionHouseBot.Items.Blue.Price.Ratio = 400
    AuctionHouseBot.Items.Purple.Price.Ratio = 600
    AuctionHouseBot.Items.Orange.Price.Ratio = 800
    AuctionHouseBot.Items.Yellow.Price.Ratio = 1000

................................................................................ .........................

Also I found other interesting stuff about NPCBots. It seems that you can prioritize their targets while
    marking mobs with icons which is great but I feel little confused about how to make it work my way.
    I want to make them attack SKULL than CROSS every time. How to make it in the worldcofig?

# NpcBot.TankTargetIconMask
    # Description: Icon number bitmask which bot tanks use to search for primary target.
    # Note: While icon is active NPCBot tanks will ignore any other targets
    # and will not break from combat to follow you.
    # Example: To check Star and Cross we need 1 + 64 = 65.
    # Default: 0 (Disable)
    # 1 - Star
    # 2 - Circle
    # 4 - Diamond
    # 8 - Triangle
    # 16 - Moon
    # 32 - Square
    # 64 - Cross
    # 128 - Skull

NpcBot.TankTargetIconMask = 128

#
    # NpcBot.DPSTargetIconMask
    # Description: Icon number bitmask which bots use to search for primary attack target.
    # Note: While icon is active NPCBots will ignore any other targets
    # and will not break from combat to follow you.
    # Note2: NPCBot tanks will prioritize targets pointed by TankTargetIconMask.
    # Note3: If you set multiple targets only one target at a time will be used.
    # Example: To check Skull and Circle we need 128 + 2 = 130.
    # Default: 0 (Disable)
    # 1 - Star
    # 2 - Circle
    # 4 - Diamond
    # 8 - Triangle
    # 16 - Moon
    # 32 - Square
    # 64 - Cross
    # 128 - Skull

NpcBot.DPSTargetIconMask = 64

OsirisGlare's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love what you've manage to do with the repack. Would love to try your new repack, but can't accept the discord invite - did it expire?

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by OsirisGlare View Post
    Love what you've manage to do with the repack. Would love to try your new repack, but can't accept the discord invite - did it expire?
    No it shouldn't expire.

lordlsoth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I played around with this repack a bit and it mostly works from what I've tried.

The warrior (and presumably druid?) charge abilities are broken though. They seem to try to autoattack before the character is in range, which then fails and starts the autoattack timer meaning you only get your first attack a few seconds after your charge. There is already a fix for it but it doesn't seem to be in the main trinity core branch yet. (Core/Combat Fix first autoattack being skipped after charging by trickerer . Pull Request #26860 . TrinityCore/TrinityCore . GitHub) This really breaks the warrior class quite hard.

If you ever make a new repack I would consider including this fix
    Last edited by lordlsoth; 12-23-2021 at 12:59 PM.

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lordlsoth View Post
    I played around with this repack a bit and it mostly works from what I've tried.

The warrior (and presumably druid?) charge abilities are broken though. They seem to try to autoattack before the character is in range, which then fails and starts the autoattack timer meaning you only get your first attack a few seconds after your charge. There is already a fix for it but it doesn't seem to be in the main trinity core branch yet. (Core/Combat Fix first autoattack being skipped after charging by trickerer . Pull Request #26860 . TrinityCore/TrinityCore . GitHub) This really breaks the warrior class quite hard.

If you ever make a new repack I would consider including this fix

I think that fix was based on my fix in one of my updates for this repack.

[3.3.5a]Druid feral charge (bear) resetting auto attacks . Issue #24626 . TrinityCore/TrinityCore . GitHub

So any update I made for this repack after update 7 should have working charge. so that would be updates 8-11

This is update 11_1 which might be the the best one to use. https://mega.nz/file/LppmUaCI#KWM-bF...2sa81gGt2GrA6E

I think I added AOE loot to update 11_2 and it probably didn't work too well but I don't know because I think that was my final update for ziacopx's repack.
    Last edited by skuly; 12-24-2021 at 08:08 AM.

lordlsoth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skuly View Post
    I think that fix was based on my fix in one of my updates for this repack.

[3.3.5a]Druid feral charge (bear) resetting auto attacks . Issue #24626 . TrinityCore/TrinityCore . GitHub

So any update I made for this repack after update 7 should have working charge. so that would be updates 8-11

This is update 11_1 which might be the the best one to use. https://mega.nz/file/LppmUaCI#KWM-bF...2sa81gGt2GrA6E

I think I added AOE loot to update 11_2 and it probably didn't work too well but I don't know because I think that was my final update for ziacopx's repack.
    Oh neat.
    Thanks for the reply,

Do I need to do the updates sequentially or can I just update the last one? (I'm assuming updating means copying all the files into my repack folder and running the updat db bat? Is there more to it?)