0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skuly View Post
    There is a hire npc where you choose what class bot you want....but it only shows bots GM has spawned somewhere in the world.

So a gm can find an impossible to reach place on azeeoth or anywhere and spawn a bunch of bots and then non-gms can use the hire npc to rent the bots.

Ik3's Playerbots MaNGOS-Bot but I think that is for older versions of TrinityCore.

And looks like someone made a module for Azerothcore based on Ik3's playerbots - GitHub - UltraNix/mangosbot-bots at AzerothCore and core -GitHub - azerothcore/azerothcore-wotlk: Complete Open Source and Modular solution for MMO

Here is a discussion about it - [Request] Implement last IKE3 playerbot [$350] . Issue #2159 . azerothcore/azerothcore-wotlk . GitHub

But if you don't want to build trinitycore or azerothcore yourself here is a Trinitycore Repack that has Ik3's Playerbots ... https://www.mmopro.org/repacks/27806-[wotlk]-single-player-project-repack-tc-r2.html

From what i've read the Playerbots for wotlk are buggy or unstable and there doesn't seem to be working battleground bots.. there is Lights Hope and repacks that apparently have working player and batttleground bots but it's Vanilla wow.
    Tank you for all the information, I'm going to do some more research. I'm trying SPP Classics Collection right now, it has Ike's Player bots and random bots which is nice. Right now I'm working out if it's possible to have 2 friends join me on my server, I'm thinking, maybe, I have to give them my IP for their realm list but I don't know what settings to change, if any, in my server settings. You've been very helpful though, I really appreciate it.

TrinityCore NPCBots Repack (Update 25-06-2020)
    skuly's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MadameMorbid View Post
    Tank you for all the information, I'm going to do some more research. I'm trying SPP Classics Collection Right now I'm working out if it's possible to have 2 friends join me on my server, I'm thinking, maybe, I have to give them my IP for their realm list but I don't know what settings to change, if any, in my server settings. You've been very helpful though, I really appreciate it.

I think all you need to do is go to your router and forward Realm and World ports to the computer hosting the Realm&World.

This post on the SPP Classics Collection thread says they are ports 3724 & 8085 but I assume with pretty much any Repack you can just open the authserver.conf and worldserver.conf and search for the world "port" with a space before the word port.
    Last edited by skuly; 05-28-2021 at 05:51 PM.

MadameMorbid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think all you need to do is go to your router and forward Realm and World ports to the computer hosting the Realm&World.

This post on the SPP Classics Collection thread says they are ports 3724 & 8085 but I assume with pretty much any Repack you can just open the authserver.conf and worldserver.conf and search for the world "port" with a space before the word port.
    Thank you!

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and if you use windows 10 and you use any antivirus software that comes with a firewall you might want to make sure it doesn't block the world and realm servers.

And if you aren't using any 3rd part Firewall software then Windows Firewall probably is enabled so you might want to make sure it is allowing all connections to realm and world. 3rd party firewalls disable Windows firewall and re-enable it when you uninstall them.

I made a video showing how to double check Windows Firewall to see if it's blocking the Realm or World server.

In the video this repack shows up as Trinitycore but the SPP Classics Collection might show up as singlecore or something.

firewall wow - YouTube

If you are using windows firewall on windows 10 then you probably already know it asks you with a popup the first time you run realm and world if you want to allow it to use a network and asks you to choose which networks (Private and Public).

Everything should be setup and ready to go if you allowed them but this video just shows how you would double check.
    Last edited by skuly; 05-28-2021 at 09:15 PM.

DmitryMorozov's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, i changed HP of creatures in worldserver.cfg, saved, but it hasn`t changed in game.
    How to reduce HP of elite/boss monsters?

----solved

I turned off autobalance system.
    Last edited by DmitryMorozov; 06-10-2021 at 03:02 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How to set Heroic Difficulty for raid?

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DmitryMorozov View Post
    How to set Heroic Difficulty for raid?
    Is this what you mean?

50-exalted-reputations-world-of-warcraft-guide.jpg
    Last edited by skuly; 06-11-2021 at 10:05 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeap, I have already set heroic mode here, but when I enter the ice crown citadel, the difficulty is 10 people normal.

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeap, I have already set heroic mode here, but when I enter the ice crown citadel, the difficulty is 10 people normal.
    Do you have to unlock heroic mode by killing the Lich King once? Maybe you didn't unlock heroric?

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have to unlock heroic mode by killing the Lich King once? Maybe you didn't unlock heroric?
    Yea, i have this achievments:
    1234.jpg

Second problem. When I try to enter the trial of champion, it writes: Instance closed.

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I havent done much with the server other then starting area scripts and stuff but I will start the server and try to see if I have the same issues as you.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I havent done much with the server other then starting area scripts and stuff but I will start the server and try to see if I have the same issues as you.
    I`m so sorry man! Thank you very much, but i found the source of the problem. It was a UI addon in which there was simply no button with the raid setting.
    4321.jpg
    Last edited by DmitryMorozov; 06-12-2021 at 03:38 PM.

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I`m so sorry man! Thank you very much, but i found the source of the problem. It was a UI addon in which there was simply no button with the raid setting.
    4321.jpg

Ok well thank too.. I got the idea to use my Heirloom npc script and use it to give ilvl 277 T10 gear for each class.

Last edited by skuly; 06-20-2021 at 12:53 AM.

14. Thanks DmitryMorozov (1 members gave Thanks to skuly for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I spent the past few days making an endgame gear vendor I used gear from World of Warcraft 3.3.5a Warmane Complete PvE BiS (Best In Slot) List . GitHub
    to spawn it use .npc add 100030

And Heirloom vendor
    to spawn it use .npc add 100029

The BIS Vendor also levels player to 80 and gives all spells.

inside the scripts for the NPC's are 2 options to make the npcs only give a player gear once and to only allow gm's to use them. Change them to true if you want them activated.

local COGGO = false --can only get gear once
    local OGMCU = false --Only GM can use

https://mega.nz/file/vpxkxJLR#Gv8LCb...2JvTr3KyjYcegY

And you need to execute the SQL files into the world db.

If you don't know how or which Database tool to use to edit the database I use DBeaver to work with the Database.
    Last edited by skuly; 06-16-2021 at 09:15 PM.

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone interested in flying on Azeroth? I'm going to start making a script and share it when I'm done.

And custom xp so each player can set their own xp rate.

EDIT1: I finished the custom xp script and added flying mount to a player menu. You might want to set xp rates in the worldserver.conf to 1, the script will multiply whatever xp you get so if its at 10 in the conf and a player uses the .xp 10 command that xp would be 10*10.
    the commands are ".xp 1" to 10 and ".xp ?" will show you the current rate you have set.

Here is my Mega folder with the Eluna scripts I've been working on.

Custom_XP - commands are .xp 1-10 and .xp ? to show current xp rate.
    Menu - .menu
    Vendors - Can spawn BIS vendor with .npc add 100030 and Heirloom with 100029

The Menu includes the Flying in Azeroth.
    In the menu script are options to make the .menu command only work for gm rank 3 or to set individual options in the menu to GMonly.

Last edited by skuly; 06-16-2021 at 09:31 PM.

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast