6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by YorlenyTravieso View Post
    Skuly do you know where I can find a portable apache to host a small registration web
    Try this.

https://mega.nz/file/O4hw2bZS#PMcHU_...fwP36z20w138YI
    Last edited by skuly; 08-07-2021 at 05:44 PM.

TrinityCore NPCBots Repack (Update 25-06-2020)
    skuly's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kiode View Post
    Just want to start off by saying thank you for your work into making this repack, I'm newer to the wow private server thing so I'm still learning lots.

I have been playing around with the AHBot and although I know your not the author of this mod maybe you can hep me out? I seem to be getting a weird problem where no matter what i change in the config i can get weapons or armor above lvl 62 to spawn in the auction house. I have tried changing the lvl max settings in the config file along with even enabling items sold from vendors, bound on pickup and any other options i can find but for some reason the only weapons that ever spawn over lvl 62 are item id 43601 and 43600. Any help is much appreciate!

Thanks again!
    I'm pretty sure it's AuctionHouseBot.Items.ItemLevel.Max = 90
    Itemlevel 90 is really low and both item id's 43601 and 43600 are ilvl 85 items.
    Last edited by skuly; 08-07-2021 at 11:37 AM.

kiode's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skuly View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's AuctionHouseBot.Items.ItemLevel.Max = 90
    Itemlevel 90 is really low and both item id's 43601 and 43600 are ilvl 85 items.
    Awesome thank you so much for your help I just put a stupid high number in and now I'm getting everything. I completely mistook what the item level was referring to and I thought it was the same as required level.

Much appreciated!

YorlenyTravieso's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skuly View Post
    Thank you very much, you always save my life, the web is very beautiful. Do you know how to add modules such as sand tops and that?

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much, you always save my life, the web is very beautiful. Do you know how to add modules such as sand tops and that?

Sand tops?

I was planing to released the website with my first repack update but gave up on it.

I got the CMS from GitHub - MariusTBjercke/BlizzlikeCMS: A Blizzlike CMS for the TrinityCore Open Source MMO Framework.

I haven't even tested it much so I don't know much about it I was just trying to get a basic website setup for the repack and had problems and gave up.

Every wow cms I downloaded didn't seem to work at all except blizzlikecms and now that's dead.

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kiode View Post
    Awesome thank you so much for your help I just put a stupid high number in and now I'm getting everything. I completely mistook what the item level was referring to and I thought it was the same as required level.

Much appreciated!
    You're welcome.
    Last edited by skuly; 08-09-2021 at 12:14 AM.

swampus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After the most recent update, I can't launch my World Server. It gives me this error in the server.log

"Could not prepare statements of the Character database, see log for details."

The DBErrors shows a lot of stuff like this

"In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 434, sql: "INSERT INTO item_loot_items (container_id, item_id, item_count, item_index, follow_rules, ffa, blocked, counted, under_threshold, needs_quest, rnd_prop, rnd_suffix) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)"
    Unknown column 'item_index' in 'field list'"

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by swampus View Post
    After the most recent update, I can't launch my World Server. It gives me this error in the server.log

"Could not prepare statements of the Character database, see log for details."

The DBErrors shows a lot of stuff like this

"In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 434, sql: "INSERT INTO item_loot_items (container_id, item_id, item_count, item_index, follow_rules, ffa, blocked, counted, under_threshold, needs_quest, rnd_prop, rnd_suffix) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)"
    Unknown column 'item_index' in 'field list'"
    And you ran Update_DB.bat without any errors reported at the end or in Updater_errors.log ?

swampus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to my knowledge, it just says "If there are no errors shown then update comleted successfully." in both the window and the log

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to my knowledge, it just says "If there are no errors shown then update completed successfully." in both the window and the log
    Did you use update4 or skipped 4 and went to update5? Or is Update4 what you're using?

OK I put the repack on a different computer and went straight to update5 and got the error so the sql from update4 isn't being applied in update 5.

So now i know there is a problem in the characters sql but it doesn't give an error for some reason.. I'll look into it but you could always apply update4 then 5 will work because 4 applies the NPCBOTS sql
    Last edited by skuly; 08-09-2021 at 09:06 PM.

11. Thanks swampus (1 members gave Thanks to skuly for this useful post)
    swampus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay yeah, I must have missed update 4 then. I'll just get update 4 from this thread and go from there, thanks for troubleshooting it.

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay yeah, I must have missed update 4 then. I'll just get update 4 from this thread and go from there, thanks for troubleshooting it.
    I feel like an idiot, I added _update5 to the end of the sql files at the last minute but forgot to change it in the updater so the sql files aren't being applied.

Yeah using update4 wouldn't have helped since none of the sql files from update5 were being applied.

EDIT: Here is a new link for update5 and I went back and updated the link in the post from a few days ago.

https://mega.nz/file/zk5SHC4I#vRakfM...ciPxMPoLl3_7uM
    Last edited by skuly; 08-09-2021 at 10:05 PM.

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been playing on ChrimieCraft which is a 1x server and I really hate leveling 1-20 and I was wishing new players got 2-5x xp until level 20. And I thought maybe even only for the first character on the account would be nice.

I made an eluna script to do it and figured I'd share it here if anyone wants to try it.

I put options you can edit at the top but the default settings are when an account has 1 character it gets x2 xp from level 1-20.

I realize that it's flawed because if someone makes a second character before the first one gets lvl 20 they both lose the ability to get the bonus. But you can change it from 1 to a higher number like 50 and then all characters can get the bonus xp from 1-20.

You can also change the max level from 20 to whatever.

You can download it from HERE.

YorlenyTravieso's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Skuly I have new ideas to add to your project
    - A Multivendor NPC that is very useful here in the link Multivendor | RochetCode
    I was also thinking of an arena spectator NPC and one that showcases the best arena teams

Do you think you can add them to the next update? Sorry if you do not understand something as you know it is because of the translator

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Skuly I have new ideas to add to your project
    - A Multivendor NPC that is very useful here in the link Multivendor | RochetCode
    I was also thinking of an arena spectator NPC and one that showcases the best arena teams

Do you think you can add them to the next update? Sorry if you do not understand something as you know it is because of the translator
    Ok I added Multivendor npc and made a lua_script to access and edit it.

You can download Update6 HERE

Vendor ID = 999999

Spawn it with .add npc 999999.

Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920 ... LastLast