Thanks G/R
    24/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LegionCore 7.3.5 Repack (version 2020_04_25_Final)

UPDATE:
    BfaCore 8.3.0.34963 Repack Released

---> BfaCore 8.3.0 Repack <--- (BfaCore 8.3.0.34963 Repack)

LegionCore 7.3.5 is now officially discontinued.
    BfaCore is now the main core.

Have Fun!

-BfaCore Team
    Last edited by Varjgard; 08-26-2020 at 03:45 AM.

LegionCore 7.3.5 Repack (version 2020_04_25_Final)
  2. Thanks Riskstorage, JoZeZm (2 members gave Thanks to Varjgard for this useful post)
    spacepancakes1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, how do you start the artifact weapon quests? The quest givers don't show up automatically. Thanks in advance

Varjgard's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    24/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you cant connect to the server, remember to change your wow client config.wtf to: SET portal "127.0.0.1"
    Last edited by Varjgard; 04-30-2020 at 11:11 AM.

5. Thanks Kalryg (1 members gave Thanks to Varjgard for this useful post)
    Marcelino1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for this, it works perfectly!! The only issue i am having is adding achievments. If i type ".achievment add 1190" (which is broken Isles pathfinder part 1), nothing happens? Am i doing something wrong? Thanks

EDIT: ok i have noticed why, its because i have not reached level 10 :

Fya5xmI.png

I increased my level to 120 using ".character level 120" so i tried typing ".character level 10" and the achievements still didn't unlock.

EDIT2: Ok i realised it is because you need GM mode off to achieve achievements so just type .gm off
    Last edited by Marcelino1; 04-30-2020 at 12:13 PM.

zaicopx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    38/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why the monster can walk through wall went they help each other?? Is it because in this repack no MMaps??

Thanks G/R
    24/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zaicopx View Post
    Why the monster can walk through wall went they help each other?? Is it because in this repack no MMaps??
    you can extract the mmaps like this:

1. extract "mmaps_generator.exe" from source\Tools_2020_03_31.rar
    2. copy "mmaps_generator.exe" to "ClientData" folder
    3. run "mmaps_generator.exe"
    4. wait it to finish (this will take a long time).
    5. change "mmap.enablePathFinding" to "mmap.enablePathFinding = 1" in worldserver.conf

also, remember that we will never get the same kind of world of warcraft experience as blizzard public servers have. there will always be some bugs in private servers.

9. Thanks Kalryg (1 members gave Thanks to Varjgard for this useful post)
    JoZeZm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to add/rename the language in the DBC folder? or do I need to do other things too?

Thanks G/R
    24/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JoZeZm View Post
    Is it possible to add/rename the language in the DBC folder? or do I need to do other things too?
    donot rename the enUS folder.
    example: if you use deDE wow client, you must extract new dbc files from the deDE client with map_extractor.exe, then copy the deDE dbc folder to ClientData\dbc folder.

EDIT:
    you cannot change the language by renaming the dbc folder, you must change your world of warcraft client to another language. after that you need to extract the new dbc files from the client, and add these 2 sql files to the mysql database with sqlyog:
    LegionCore_hotfixes_database_locales.sql
    LegionCore_world_database_locales.sql
    those sql files are located in source\LegionCore_2020_04_25_1512.rar -> LegionCore_Database_Locales\LegionCore_Database_Locales.rar

only enUS texts are in the world database by default to reduce memory usage, if you use any other language wow client, you wont see any texts if you donot add LegionCore_Database_Locales sql files to world database.
    Last edited by Varjgard; 05-02-2020 at 11:54 AM.

12. Thanks Kalryg (1 members gave Thanks to Varjgard for this useful post)
    ferly349's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How did you get the guild challenge rewards working? im not the best of the best on working at this, but ive been working with two different Cores as well. but i've seen on other site you have been working with SPPv2, have you tried SPPv3? i tell that repack is nearly perfect. just needs a few tweeks. Miner trainer in SW and IF dosen't teach all spells.

What im trying to do is i really like the SPPv3 repack but i really can't get the guild challenge rewards working. (im a noob at this, still learning)

Also battle pet is not working. i found that the quests are working better with your repack. if only we could take some bits and pieces from each repack it be perfect.

P.S i have tried your mmap generator thing and mobs still fall from everywhere. Hellfire Rampart was my testing in all that.. SPPv3 ive test most dungeons and its all almost 99%

thanks for your work. im whilling to learn and work on this. But im all new to this. im doing my own little testing thingy here.

Thanks G/R
    24/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ferly349 View Post
    How did you get the guild challenge rewards working? im not the best of the best on working at this, but ive been working with two different Cores as well. but i've seen on other site you have been working with SPPv2, have you tried SPPv3? i tell that repack is nearly perfect. just needs a few tweeks. Miner trainer in SW and IF dosen't teach all spells.

What im trying to do is i really like the SPPv3 repack but i really can't get the guild challenge rewards working. (im a noob at this, still learning)

Also battle pet is not working. i found that the quests are working better with your repack. if only we could take some bits and pieces from each repack it be perfect.

P.S i have tried your mmap generator thing and mobs still fall from everywhere. Hellfire Rampart was my testing in all that.. SPPv3 ive test most dungeons and its all almost 99%

thanks for your work. im whilling to learn and work on this. But im all new to this. im doing my own little testing thingy here.
    i have not worked on sppv2, but i do have the source code of sppv2.
    sppv2 does have update 3, but there is no sppv3 currently.
    sppv2 has some issues on the core itself, for example stderr and stdout are reversed because the log script has few bugs, also some values are compared incorrectly (signed/unsigned), pdump crashes the core, some scripts like the invasions crash the core etc. also spp has atleast 102 unused tables in the database, and in worldserver.conf there is alot of configuration values that are not in use.

check the guild stuff from the source code if you want, it is included in the repack.

you can actually take the quest_template from legioncore database and import it to sppv2 if you want to combine some stuff, only the core scripts you cant combine because sppv2 is closed source. to get access to sppv2 mysql, you need to reset the root password in the spp repack. BUT this is now getting very offtopic.

15. Thanks Kalryg (1 members gave Thanks to Varjgard for this useful post)
    ferly349's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok i'll take a look at it. Right now im only at modifying databases, im not totally at the source codes yet. still have lots of learning. Also the repack that i have been using is SingleCore_Legion_v3.7 which again looks pretty promising but still have lots of work to be done on it. Take a look at it, maybe you'd be interested. Here's the link

Object not found!

Thanks G/R
    24/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok i'll take a look at it. Right now im only at modifying databases, im not totally at the source codes yet. still have lots of learning. Also the repack that i have been using is SingleCore_Legion_v3.7 which again looks pretty promising but still have lots of work to be done on it. Take a look at it, maybe you'd be interested. Here's the link

Object not found!
    ok, i think that singlecore_legion is from 2018.

18. Thanks Kalryg (1 members gave Thanks to Varjgard for this useful post)
    ferly349's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it is but there is a update.bat on this one, and also noticed it was worked on. I really can't remember where i got this one from. But i did noticed the folders where updated recently. April 2020

Thanks G/R
    24/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it is but there is a update.bat on this one, and also noticed it was worked on. I really can't remember where i got this one from. But i did noticed the folders where updated recently. April 2020
    ok, then you are using spp-v2update3 if you updated it

21. Thanks Kalryg (1 members gave Thanks to Varjgard for this useful post)
    Kalryg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm having some troubles logging in, I changed the client build to 26365, as I already have the client for it, but it stucks on "Loggin in to game server" as the screenshot shows below;
    https://i.imgur.com/LCFugT1.png
    Any suggestions?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast