0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Varjgard View Post
    is there a special reason why you are so jealous?

looks like you have not actually even played with bfacore.

you do realize that we are talking about a game for children? still you are so serious about it hilarious.

it is free repack, even for you.

looking forward to your donation!
    Your response says more about you, than it does about me. The fact you are deflecting and asking me why I'm jealous yet what exactly can I be jealous of?

I gave you constructive feedback before, you spat in ones face. You then remove the legioncore source (which is obvious it's to hide the fact it's really badly coded, worgen starting area was a blast through the ground on the vehicles and the crashes at a certain part you cant even complete it)

You are then saying "do you realize that we are talking about a game for children? Still you are so serious about it hilarious" from a guy who is asking for $200 donation for an emulation of a game that has been around for 15+ years and the fact it's illegal and even worse that you are trying to make money from said game along with trying to make money from work that isnt even yours which you already admitted to? I believe that's even more hilarious.

This is also quite funny, the fact you called it "my legioncore" when if people scroll above they will see you said it's from uwow/sppv2 (meaning you bought it from someone believing that it's actually uwow/sppv2) lol
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...54/unknown.png

I've said all I need to say. I hope no one falls for your bullshit, since it's obvious none of you know how to develop anything.

Have fun.

LegionCore 7.3.5 Repack (version 2020_04_25_Final)
  2. Thanks Varjgard (1 members gave Thanks to Ddraigs for this useful post)
    Varjgard's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    24/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ddraigs View Post
    Your response says more about you, than it does about me. The fact you are deflecting and asking me why I'm jealous yet what exactly can I be jealous of?

I gave you constructive feedback before, you spat in ones face. You then remove the legioncore source (which is obvious it's to hide the fact it's really badly coded, worgen starting area was a blast through the ground on the vehicles and the crashes at a certain part you cant even complete it)

You are then saying "do you realize that we are talking about a game for children? Still you are so serious about it hilarious" from a guy who is asking for $200 donation for an emulation of a game that has been around for 15+ years and the fact it's illegal and even worse that you are trying to make money from said game along with trying to make money from work that isnt even yours which you already admitted to? I believe that's even more hilarious.

This is also quite funny, the fact you called it "my legioncore" when if people scroll above they will see you said it's from uwow/sppv2 (meaning you bought it from someone believing that it's actually uwow/sppv2) lol
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...54/unknown.png

I've said all I need to say. I hope no one falls for your bullshit, since it's obvious none of you know how to develop anything.

Have fun.
    it is "my old legioncore repack" is it not? i made the repack

repack, as in repacked legioncore.

about donations, even ownedcore has "donate" option, and it is preset to 15.00usd... i guess it is not a donation either then?

i really couldnt care less what you have to say, byebye now

R3DF4ST's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SCAM and also, stolen work.

Thanks G/R
    24/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by R3DF4ST View Post
    SCAM and also, stolen work.
    just like spp, spp is uwow leak originally.
    GitHub - welder1976/uwow-spp

Thanks G/R
    24/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    close old thread. delete please.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456