Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[AzerothCore] StygianCore Solo/LAN Repack with ELUNA

DUPLICATE POST - PLEASE REMOVE

Greetings! I have just released the StygianCore repack powered by AzerothCore. This project would not be possible without the players, developers, and communities of the World of Warcraft MMO emulator and private server scene. A big thanks to everyone for any and all contributions absorbed to make this repack possible. Your hard work is much appreciated!

StygianCore is World of Warcraft v3.3.5a server powered by a modified build of the AzerothCore World of Warcraft v3.3.5a server emulator. It has been providing an enjoyable gaming experience to hundreds of kids at our school since summer of 2017. Last fall I promised to release a repack of this server for parents and students to host at home. Additionally, I wanted to share a fun leveling server for solo or 4-10 player groups and help others who want to get started with development, scripting, and building their own server experience.

DOWNLOAD

- Mirror 1 (MEGA)
    - Mirror 2 (MediaFire)

SUPPORT

Please send all questions, comments, or bug reports to the GitHub repo. Open a ticket and I'll answer when time permits. This helps keep issues in front and organized. I will not be monitoring threads, forums, or social media. All documentation and updates for this repack can be found at the following links:

- StygianCore Project Page
    - GitHub
    Last edited by StygianTheBest; 12-30-2018 at 09:05 PM.

[AzerothCore] StygianCore Solo/LAN Repack with ELUNA
    Megouski's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The mirrors are down. Any chance this can be updated? People still enjoy this work.

Thank you

StygianTheBest's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Megouski View Post
    The mirrors are down. Any chance this can be updated? People still enjoy this work.

Thank you
    Originally Posted by Megouski View Post

Thank you
    The old forum where I would typically post, AC-Web, has been down for quite a while. I took everything offline when Blizzard started going after repack makers a few years ago in anticipation of the BC/WOTLK re-releases. Now that those events have passed, and hopefully sniffed so we can add all the needed updates to AzerothCore, I've thought about making the project available again and reviving the project. If I do, I'll post here.