Thanks G/R
    2/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[AzerothCore] StygianCore Repack (3.3.5a)

DUPLICATE POST - PLEASE REMOVE

Greetings! I have just released the StygianCore repack powered by AzerothCore. This project would not be possible without the players, developers, and communities of the World of Warcraft MMO emulator and private server scene. A big thanks to everyone for any and all contributions absorbed to make this repack possible. Your hard work is much appreciated!

StygianCore is World of Warcraft v3.3.5a server powered by a modified build of the AzerothCore World of Warcraft v3.3.5a server emulator. It has been providing an enjoyable gaming experience to hundreds of kids at our school since summer of 2017. Last fall I promised to release a repack of this server for parents and students to host at home. Additionally, I wanted to share a fun leveling server for solo or 4-10 player groups and help others who want to get started with development, scripting, and building their own server experience.

DOWNLOAD

- Mirror 1 (MEGA)
    - Mirror 2 (MediaFire)

SUPPORT

Please send all questions, comments, or bug reports to the GitHub repo. Open a ticket and I'll answer when time permits. This helps keep issues in front and organized. I will not be monitoring threads, forums, or social media. All documentation and updates for this repack can be found at the following links:

- StygianCore Project Page
    - GitHub
    Last edited by StygianTheBest; 12-30-2018 at 09:05 PM.

[AzerothCore] StygianCore Repack (3.3.5a)