Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Corecraft released sourcecode

GitHub - ccshiro/corecraft

This is the codebase of corecraft as was when the project stopped.
    Its's filled with problems and bad code, and should not be used in a production server.
    A lot of effort was put into the content, so we're putting it up for downloads
    if anyone is curious to check it out. The git history has been stripped as it contained
    private information.

Corecraft released sourcecode
    Trollsailol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,
    My old guild stopped playing in retail for a while now, but still want to play WoW. Some of us play since TBC and want to raid a Bit casual again.

We have an ubuntu 16 Server with oregoncore running to do some Dungeons/raids and battlegrounds. This Core is realy buged so i searched for an alternative.
    I found Corecraft Core and tried to install it on the server but i am getting errors.

My Question is: someone got it working?

I followed the setup_test.txt to install this core on my VM (Ubuntu) but i get stuck at compiling it.
    The First error was:
    CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:87 (message): Could not find <sparsehash/dense_hash_map>.

so i installed (sudo apt-get libsparsehash-dev) the lib to get cmake working.
    i hope that was correct.

Now i get (when doing make) the error:

[ 96%] Linking CXX executable mangosd ../game/libgame.a(Map.cpp.o): In function google::sparsehash_internal::sh_hashtable_settings<ObjectGuid, std::tr1::hash, unsigned long, 4>::hash(ObjectGuid const&) const': /usr/include/sparsehash/internal/hashtable-common.h:244: undefined reference tostd::tr1::hash:perator()(ObjectGuid) const' collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status src/mangosd/CMakeFiles/mangosd.dir/build.make:244: recipe for target 'src/mangosd/mangosd' failed make[2]: *** [src/mangosd/mangosd] Error 1 CMakeFiles/Makefile2:930: recipe for target 'src/mangosd/CMakeFiles/mangosd.dir/all' failed make[1]: *** [src/mangosd/CMakeFiles/mangosd.dir/all] Error 2 Makefile:127: recipe for target 'all' failed make: *** [all] Error 2

Any one got an solution for this? Thank you

Harambeqt's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Trollsailol View Post
    Hey,
    My old guild stopped playing in retail for a while now, but still want to play WoW. Some of us play since TBC and want to raid a Bit casual again.

We have an ubuntu 16 Server with oregoncore running to do some Dungeons/raids and battlegrounds. This Core is realy buged so i searched for an alternative.
    I found Corecraft Core and tried to install it on the server but i am getting errors.
    cmangos is a better alternative.
    Also ongoing development.

Rgds.
    Support the #1 WoW Emulator:
    http://arcemu.org/
    https://github.com/arcemu/arcemu
    - - -