Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I have the pre-made templates completed but when I run the command ".battlebot add warsong horde" it only gives me a lvl 60 regardless of the level I am at when I run the command. Am I doing something wrong or is there a modification to something that I am missing?

Crixx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone, I uploaded the new repack, I leave some information that I hope will be useful to guide unexperienced people like me:

- Change password of the root user
    a) run Start MySQL.bat
    b) run CMD
    c) from mangos\mysql5\bin\ mysql -u root -p
    d) root
    e) use mysql
    f) set password = PASSWORD ('newpassword');
    g) in the various .bat files change the root password with the new password
    h) into index.php and info.php files change the root password with the new password

- Data migration

STEP 1 - dump data of the previous version with heidi sql
    (into folder mangos\sql\base\ I found 4 dump files so I relied on these files to decide which DB/Table to download)

- data export for the 61 tables of the DB characters indicated in the characters.sql file (without creating DB/Table, with option insert and ignore if present)
    - data export for the 11 tables of the realmd DB indicated in the realmd.sql file (without creating DB/Table, with the insert and ignore option if present)
    - data export for the 15 tables of the DB logs indicated in the logs.sql file (without creating DB/Table, with the option to insert and ignore if present)
    - export data of the mangos DB (without creating DB/Table, with option insert and ignore if present)

STEP 2 - Load saved data into the new repack

- on Heidi SQL run each saved data sql file by selecting the relative target DB
    there were 4 errors on loading world.sql due to a field that no longer exists (Health_Min)

- Change password of Admin
    - login to the game as Admin
    - .account password Admin new password new password
    - into index.php change the Admin password with the new password
    Last edited by Crixx; 09-04-2022 at 06:04 AM.

Kinswald's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by brotalnia View Post
    You can do that using HeidiSQL. Just remember to delete WDB folder to see the change.

1) It has nothing to do with IKE3 bots. This is original work by me and Kittnz. We work together on vmangos, which is the project this repack is based on.
    2) The bots use a random gear and spec template. If you want lower level bots, then delete all premade templates for level 60, and add new ones for the level you want.
    3) This is not a singleplayer project, and such functionality is beyond the scope of this emulator. The bots are not self reliant, they cannot populate the world, they wouldn't know where to go or what to do. They only have logic for battlegrounds.
    4) You can change the required rank of commands by adding them to the `command` table in the `mangos` database. Use HeidiSQL. The party bots are for questing and dungeons. You add them to your party, and they follow you and attack whatever you are attacking. You can do group content by yourself this way.
    5) You can define gear and spec templates for characters, and then apply them to somebody with a command. The bots use these templates. They choose a random one for their class.

To save your gear as a new template type:
    .char premade savegear my-new-template

To save your spec as a new template type:
    .char premade savespec my-new-template

Then to load a gear template you would do:
    .char premade gear my-new_template

This will equip the character you are targeting with the same gear you saved. And it automatically learns the required weapon skills.
    Question for you. Using Heidisql under "characters" there is a playerbot table with nothing in the data table. I found that if I use the guid for one of the characters I have it seems to log in and then out and then in again. It also has a comment section and an ai section. Is that an error or is that a feature that hasn't been fleshed out fully?

Kinswald's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry adding another question, is there a way to have the battlebots stats show up on the end of battleground report?

Harvender's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, does anyone know the .learn skill for the admin account that increases damage and attack speed? I started a new server up and have forgotten it.

tristfrukt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey. As of now, only GM accounts can query server for atlas loot items. Normal accounts cannot.
    Server tells me the account and character has been hindered by PassiveAntiCheat. Works fine on GM accounts tho.

I've tried to disable the anti-cheat in the mangosd.conf file with "Anticheat.Enable = 0" but still cant query server for Atlas loot items.
    The error message is: [PassiveAnticheat] Player Dorc:6 [KIM:[email protected]], Cheat: Requested info for undiscovered item 16852, Penalty:

What am i doing wrong?
    Thanks for help.
    /Kim

Protostrator's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can be change level or the riding skills? and also level of mounts for riding?

brotalnia's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    26/301
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kinswald View Post
    Sorry adding another question, is there a way to have the battlebots stats show up on the end of battleground report?
    They do show up, but only for a second before they leave the BG to requeue.

Originally Posted by Harvender View Post
    Hey, does anyone know the .learn skill for the admin account that increases damage and attack speed? I started a new server up and have forgotten it.
    .mod ap 99999
    .mod mainspeed 100

Originally Posted by tristfrukt View Post
    Hey. As of now, only GM accounts can query server for atlas loot items. Normal accounts cannot.
    Server tells me the account and character has been hindered by PassiveAntiCheat. Works fine on GM accounts tho.

I've tried to disable the anti-cheat in the mangosd.conf file with "Anticheat.Enable = 0" but still cant query server for Atlas loot items.
    The error message is: [PassiveAnticheat] Player Dorc:6 [KIM:[email protected]], Cheat: Requested info for undiscovered item 16852, Penalty:

What am i doing wrong?
    Thanks for help.
    /Kim
    Change the setting Item.PreventDataMining to 0.

rdance364799's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all,

This is potentially a very silly question and I'm probably overlooking something very basic...

My problem is that I cannot seem to find anywhere to reset an account password on my server. I can't get the GM commands to work (doesn't look like the command to reset a different account's password is available in the GM Command List) and I've been combing through the realmd database table trying to track down the Password field, but I can't find it.

I swear there use to be a "forgotten your password" link somewhere, but for the life of me, I can't find it.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

KO_EN's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @rdance

I bookmarked this webpage for GM commands.
    GitHub - dkpminus/mangos-gm-commands: A full list of GM commands for Vanilla WoW mangos private servers.

You can change the password of an account by typing in the mangosd console
    account set password account_name new_pw new_pw
    so example:
    account set password admin 1234 1234

rdance364799's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KO_EN View Post
    @rdance

I bookmarked this webpage for GM commands.
    GitHub - dkpminus/mangos-gm-commands: A full list of GM commands for Vanilla WoW mangos private servers.

You can change the password of an account by typing in the mangosd console
    account set password account_name new_pw new_pw
    so example:
    account set password admin 1234 1234
    Thank you very much! This is exactly what I needed. Turns out I hadn't worked out that I could type commands directly into the Mangosd window. I thought it was purely logging game events.

Najnos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, im using this for my roleplay world, where i simulate myself in 2003 when vanilla starzed, with patch 1.2 and updating each month up patch. I love it, thank you for giving me a chance to simulate this. I do have 1 negative. I want to spawn ally bot like the ones inbg or in party, just standing idle on a road so i can have some way of world pvp, fpr exampče while lvling i want to spawn a bot thats just standing near me, and we engage in pvp, nothing more, pls respond how to make this. Thank you

Najnos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Najnos View Post
    Hi, im using this for my roleplay world, where i simulate myself in 2003 when vanilla starzed, with patch 1.2 and updating each month up patch. I love it, thank you for giving me a chance to simulate this. I do have 1 negative. I want to spawn ally bot like the ones inbg or in party, just standing idle on a road so i can have some way of world pvp, fpr exampče while lvling i want to spawn a bot thats just standing near me, and we engage in pvp, nothing more, pls respond how to make this. Thank you
    Or for partybot to accept duel.

Guldiman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by brotalnia View Post
    You can set what items are added by the AH bot in the database. They are inside the `auctionhousebot` table. To change which AH it puts them on you have to edit the ahbot settings in mangosd.conf.

AHBot.ah.id = 1
    AHBot.ah.guid = 79706
    AHBot.ah.fid = 12

This will make it post items in the Alliance auction house for example. The first value is the AH id from AuctionHouse.dbc, the second is the GUID of the auctioneer spawn it will use to post the items, and the third is his faction template id.
    I'd like to buy several items from AH in Ogrimmar. I've set AHBot.ah.id to 6. Which AHBot.ah.guid and AHBot.ah.fid should I set and how can it add items to this AH?