Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can I delete permanently a spawned NPC from the database. I tried the ''.npc delete'' while logging on a developer account (level 5 account) but the console is telling me that the command doesnt exist, while searching on the code I found that the command is there.

Also it is only sufficient to delete it from the creature table only or I will run into problems?

EDIT: Found the command ''.npc spawn delete'', but now I cant wrap my head in how to permanently save the spawn location of the ''.npc move'' command. I tried ''.npc move save'' without luck
    Last edited by marcelo_20xx; 05-14-2021 at 06:40 PM.

Elysium Core 1.12 Repack - Including MMaps and Optional Vendors
    Ayahuasca_'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by marcelo_20xx View Post
    How can I delete permanently a spawned NPC from the database. I tried the ''.npc delete'' while logging on a developer account (level 5 account) but the console is telling me that the command doesnt exist, while searching on the code I found that the command is there.

Also it is only sufficient to delete it from the creature table only or I will run into problems?
    × While in game, click on the NPC to select him and type .npc info
    →Get its GUID

× In the database mangos, table creature : delete the line where the GUID corresponds to the one from the NPC you selected in game
    →That's all, you will never see this fellow again in the game on your server, even if you restart it (unless you '.npc spawn add ...' it again) (:

The table creature only concerns the spawned creatures in game. The table creature_template is the one that allows you to create an npc.
    Last edited by Ayahuasca_; 05-15-2021 at 08:52 AM.

marcelo_20xx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I understand I can use SQLyog or other UI SQL manager to do that but part of the point of using commands within the core is to ease the burden of manipulating the database manually.

I am trying to rearrange some mobs in a zone and getting its guid manually everytime will take ages, thanks though
    Last edited by marcelo_20xx; 05-15-2021 at 08:19 AM.

Ayahuasca_'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by marcelo_20xx View Post
    Yes I understand I can use SQLyog or other UI SQL manager to do that but part of the point of using commands within the core is to ease the burden of manipulating the database manually.

I am trying to rearrange some mobs in a zone and getting its guid manually everytime will take ages, thanks though
    Using command, you have to target the NPC you wish to delete, then type ".npc spawn delete" (or ".npc spawn del" for example) (:
    I just did not remember the command yesterday (x

KO_EN's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a pathing problem in AV at Stormpike GY. Bots run up the cliff towards the alliance starting cave instead of following the road. Both alliance and horde do this. When horde takes this GY, the bots that rez there run up the cliff, then travel south half way to Icewing bunker and then back north again following the road.

Alliance bots also get stuck in defense if they are driven back all the way to their home base. they go back and forth into Dun Baldar south bunker, never going back to attacking.

Besides all that, it's a lot of fun. Very much enjoying the old AV.

(fixed in version 20)
    Last edited by KO_EN; 02-24-2022 at 07:45 AM. Reason: bug was fixed in version 20

MlemMaker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can one disable GM Invincibility on this repack? I saw another thread that said it could be disabled with .god off command but there is no such command.

Edit: I just found out you can disable it with this command: .cheat god off
    Last edited by MlemMaker; 06-02-2021 at 03:20 AM.

felixq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God mode is not totally disabled. The breathing bar does not appear when you are underwater and you can be underwater as long as you want without drowning.

MlemMaker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Breathing and standing on fire can be modified for gm account levels from mangos config.

felixq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MlemMaker View Post
    Breathing and standing on fire can be modified for gm account levels from mangos config.
    Can you guide me which option?

KKnD's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by brotalnia View Post
    4) You can change the required rank of commands by adding them to the `command` table in the `mangos` database. Use HeidiSQL. The party bots are for questing and dungeons. You add them to your party, and they follow you and attack whatever you are attacking. You can do group content by yourself this way.
    Can't add the command to the database correctly. Am I doing something wrong?
    Screenshot_proc.jpg

Snogrot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great work Brotalnia as always once again you have excelled yourself. I have noticed that some significant changes have been made to the characters and realmd tables. I used to transfer my characters across to your new versions by exporting and importing sql files for characters and realmd but now they are no longer compatible. I have a feeling I am not going to like the answer to this but I am going to torture myself anyway. How do you transfer your characters across now?

brotalnia's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    26/301
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Version 19 has been released. The format of map files has changed, so it's recommended to download the full version, unless you want to extract everything yourself.

Full download: Vanilla bropack v19
    Lite Download: Vanilla bropack v19 (lite)

Here are some of the changes:
    - The server no longer stores the 'sha_pass_hash' in the database, to make sure it's not possible to decrypt the passwords of players.
    - Private update fields have been implemented. This means the server no longer sends information that should not be revealed to players. This fixes bugs like being able to use a macro to see the armor of any mob in the game. It also reduces network traffic.
    - Updated translations for Korean and Chinese languages to match Classic.
    - Implemented server side movement support for elevators. That means pets and partybots can now follow you on elevators.
    - Fixed several bugged spots in mmaps, that were preventing mobs from pathing there.
    - Spell batching simulation has been implemented. There is now a small delay to all spell effects. This allows you to do many of the tricks that were possible in Classic, like using Voidwalker's Suicide and Demonic Sacrifice at the same time to get both buffs, or swapping to a slower speed weapon at the same time you hit a mob to increase damage done by Seal of Righteousness.
    - All damage calculations now use floating point numbers. If a number is between two other numbers, it can now be rounded either up or down, instead of always being rounded down to an exact integer. This makes spell damage closer to Classic.
    - Creatures who move in a group formation can now continue on their path after their leader has been killed.
    - The creature leashing logic has been reworked to match Classic. If you pull a single mob within a group, and it causes the other nearby mobs to also aggro, they will all become linked, and damaging one will extend the leash timer of them all.
    - The Scourge Invasion event has received a complete rework and is now much more accurate.
    - It should be much more rare now for players to get stuck in combat.
    - Repeatable quests will now continue to give XP on each completion like in Classic.
    - Warlock bots will now send their pet to attack upon entering combat.
    - Druid bots will now leave their form if you switch them to healer.
    - Hunter bots will now cancel Feign Death once everyone around them has left combat.
    - Feign Death now has a timer and it will kill you for real when it expires like in Classic.
    - Several improvements to bosses in AQ20.
    - The final room in Uldaman has been improved.
    - Fixed some issues with the Nefarian fight in BWL.
    - Fixed mind control in pre 1.9 versions.
    - Mind Flay is no longer dispellable.
    - Creature pets should no longer be missing their passive auras.
    - Pet follow movement has been improved and pets should now be able to keep up with their owner better.
    - Imp pets now have a chance to say something on aggro like they do in Classic.
    - Aggro and stealth detection ranges have been adjusted to match Classic.
    - Implemented the Belfry Bats event that happens every hour in Brill.
    - Added many missing Ore and Herb spawns.
    - Improved Hurley Blackbreath's script in BRD.
    - Items in the vendor buyback menu will now display properly after teleporting.
    - Mobs attacked by a guardian pet will now be correctly tagged for the owner of the pet.
    - Corrected spell ids used by a lot of mobs around the world.
    - Small fixes have been made to multiple quest scripts around the world.
    - Hunter traps should now work in the Gurubashi Arena.
    - You will no longer see an 'Absorb' message when a mob dies while a spell like Fireball is still traveling towards it.
    - Guards will now turn to face you when you emote at them like in Classic.
    - Food now increases your normal health regen like it does in Classic, instead of being on a separate timer.
    - When playing with the 1.12 client, quest items will now be destroyed when abandoning quests, like the game's interface warns you.
    - It should now be possible to use addons when playing with an older client (provided the addon is compatible with that client). Previously they all appeared as Banned.
    - The amount of XP gained by pets should now match Classic.
    - NPCs that wander randomly will now pause if a player talks to them.
    - Added progressive trainer lists for all classes. The cost to train spells and the level at which you can learn them will change with the client patch.
    - Corrected the spells used by Doomguard pets.
    - Totems will now be unsummoned if the shaman runs too far away from them.
    - The scale of gnome players has been corrected.
    - It's no longer possible for a solo player to reset a dungeon from the inside, just like in Classic.
    - Greater paladin blessings will now be removed from everyone when the paladin who casted them leaves group, like it happens in Classic.
    - There is no longer a maximum members limit for guilds. The amount of players that can be displayed in the guild roster is still limited, but that will not prevent you from inviting more players, as was the case during real Vanilla.
    - Mechanical units are now immune to normal heal effects.
    - Spell casting will now be interrupted upon looting and vice versa.

And many more fixes I don't have time to list. Check out the full list on github.
    Commits . vmangos/core . GitHub

To transfer existing characters to the new repack, you will need to update your old character database. Run these 2 migrations:
    core/20210305185918_characters.sql at development . vmangos/core . GitHub
    core/20210607095329_characters.sql at development . vmangos/core . GitHub

13. Thanks KO_EN (1 members gave Thanks to brotalnia for this useful post)
    Snogrot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After having a good enjoyable play with the new version I had to come back here and eat some humble pie. The new version has had a lot of work done to it and I had a quick check of my personal bug list which from what I can tell you have fixed everything I had on it. I honestly though after all that work and the major changes made to characters and realmd there was no way you could save our old characters but you even went to the effort to create those two lovely sql migration files............ incredible work !! I would say I can't wait to see what you do next but, as far as I can tell , this is a master piece and there is nothing left to fix. Anyway sorry for not having more faith and thankyou again for another, as always, brilliant repack.

Snogrot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did some extensive playing around with hunters after all the great fixes you have applied to them and sadly I discovered a new error that wasn't there on your previous versions. It would be a pretty low priority I would think and I can understand it would have easily been missed after all the work you did. Hunter pets now only gain XP on mobs that would give XP to the Hunter.

So, for example, if a level 60 hunter decides to tame the pink strider from the Mulgore they would have to level it a level 48+ zone which is doable but aggro city making it fairly challenging. If, for another example, a leveling group decides that they are doing deadmines at level 18 and everyone needs to stop gaining XP upon turning 18 then the hunter in that group would have to either go in with a lvl 17 pet or continue gaining experience till the pet turns 18 making the hunter 18.5 roughly.

Both fairly niche scenarios that I would "not" want to see all the good work undone over but, in the interest of transparency, just wanted to share if you haven't seen the bug yourself already. I am definitely still enjoying the new repack

felixq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The explosive sheep is still not working properly. When used it has an infinite cooldown time and you cannot use the sheep or any explosive or grenade again. You have to leave and re-enter to be able to use the sheep or a grenade again.