Thanks G/R
    9/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, you are insane. The latest repack literally blew my mind. Playing and chilling in AB with bots is insane lol...

If you remember for future, .god off doesn't work... Have to fill up AB, exit, remove acc security and get back in since 0 security cannot do any commands and lvl3 and above are godmode.

Awesome job man!

Do you think you could add small tweaks to partybots like "attack" or "tank" command so tanks could go first instead of the whole group?
    I am trying to do it myself but it ain't easy since I have very little knowledge about the core and how it all works.

Cheers!

EDIT: There is a workaround for godmode. If you are using security mode of 3 and above and can't die, do this:

- Enter BG or dungeon\raid and select yourself and type ".die". You will die and godmode flag will be turned off. Revive and you will be able to die from that point on even with seclevel of 6!
    Last edited by malloc84; 07-06-2020 at 12:58 AM. Reason: how to remove godmode

Elysium Core 1.12 Repack - Including MMaps and Optional Vendors
    kgdudhqcigeg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi boss
    Can you make docker version? It will be very popular.

neroBRN's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you remember for future, .god off doesn't work... Have to fill up AB, exit, remove acc security and get back in since 0 security cannot do any commands and lvl3 and above are godmode.
    I use the following AB invite macro

/target YourCharName
    .cheat god off
    .battlebot add arathi alliance

Solo761's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A bit late to the party but here goes nothing .

I played a bit with v14 of this repack. Now I've downloaded v17 and I wanted to transfer characters from v14 to v17.

I tried to do it in two ways so far. First one was to export data from relevant realmd and character tables and import into v17 tables and second one was to simply use characters and realmd database(s) from v14, manually update it with sql update files from migrations folder and run.
    Both ways ended the same. I get my accounts and characters without problems, but when I log into any of the characters they turn up "naked", any gear they had disappears. Everything related to "my" accounts and characters from table "character_inventory" gets deleted. Only items related to three "default" characters (guids 1, 2 and 3, Repack, By and Brotalnia) remain. I tried logging onto them and yup, they have their gear, so they survived the migration.
    Only my characters gear gets lost.

Any idea on this?
    Thanks

DavidGreene's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just set up a v17 repack with my guildmates and we're haiving lots of fun. So, thanks for all your work!

Is there a document somewhere with all the gm commands? I've been using lists from various google searches and some commands work and others don't. Even in this thread, some stuff works and other stuff doesn't. I'm a software dev by trade so if there's a place in the source they are all listed, that would be fine too.

Thanks for a point in the right direction!

Snogrot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DavidGreene View Post
    I just set up a v17 repack with my guildmates and we're haiving lots of fun. So, thanks for all your work!

Is there a document somewhere with all the gm commands? I've been using lists from various google searches and some commands work and others don't. Even in this thread, some stuff works and other stuff doesn't. I'm a software dev by trade so if there's a place in the source they are all listed, that would be fine too.

Thanks for a point in the right direction!
    Not sure if this is helpful but [cMangos] TBC 2.4.3: x64 build if you download the repack it has a folder called docs/GM Stuff with a file called GM Commands. It's a burning crusade repack but all the commands seem to work for this one given both use a MaNGOS core. I am not in anyway trying to promote the BC repack I luv Brotalnia's SO SO much more I only use it briefly from time to time to satiate a bit of BC nostalgia. Brotalnia's repack is way superior I can't fault his the attention to detail compared to other repacks I have seen.

Snogrot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Solo761 View Post
    A bit late to the party but here goes nothing .

I played a bit with v14 of this repack. Now I've downloaded v17 and I wanted to transfer characters from v14 to v17.

I tried to do it in two ways so far. First one was to export data from relevant realmd and character tables and import into v17 tables and second one was to simply use characters and realmd database(s) from v14, manually update it with sql update files from migrations folder and run.
    Both ways ended the same. I get my accounts and characters without problems, but when I log into any of the characters they turn up "naked", any gear they had disappears. Everything related to "my" accounts and characters from table "character_inventory" gets deleted. Only items related to three "default" characters (guids 1, 2 and 3, Repack, By and Brotalnia) remain. I tried logging onto them and yup, they have their gear, so they survived the migration.
    Only my characters gear gets lost.

Any idea on this?
    Thanks
    I haven't done this straight from v14 to v17 but have so with each version that has come out. Using HeidiSQL I export a SQL file for Characters and Realmd from the old version by right clicking each table and selecting "Export database as SQL" then make sure Create boxes are ticked, Data: Replace existing data, Output: Single .sql file and Max INSERT size: 1024(check image below). Using the two files generated I load up the new version then in HeidiSQL simply go File > Run SQL file. Hope this helps

TransferCharacters.jpg
    Last edited by Snogrot; 08-26-2020 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Bad Image

Aksim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brotalnia MailSpam.MaxMails settings for how long is the number of sent emails counted? I can't even send more than two letters as an administrator for some reason.
    Last edited by Aksim; 09-01-2020 at 12:19 PM.
    Sorry, if what I am writing does not seem clear to you. I just use Google translate

ricogoacil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,
    Great effort Brotalnia, I used your vanilla repack for a while it was really good. For some reason though mysql, apache, mangos and realmd don't work for me anymore. I try to run them, they open and instantly crash. I'm not an expert in these things, just a WoW fan, I would love some help.

Snogrot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ricogoacil View Post
    Hello,
    Great effort Brotalnia, I used your vanilla repack for a while it was really good. For some reason though mysql, apache, mangos and realmd don't work for me anymore. I try to run them, they open and instantly crash. I'm not an expert in these things, just a WoW fan, I would love some help.
    If your mysql isn't firing up then essentially none of the others are going to work either. That being said there can be number of reasons depending on the situation. You said you have used the repack for a while so i'm not sure in that time if you have changed the realm IP, mysql username and password or if you have ported your realm table over to the new repack and they don't match your conf files. Your best bet maybe to download the new version of the repack first that has everything set to default and check that you have no problem loading that up. You could then, assuming you want them, import your characters table over from your old version then slowly make adjustments from there with your IP address, realm name, mysql username and password etc etc.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Snogrot View Post
    best bet maybe to download the new version of the repack first that has everything set to default and check that you have no problem loading that up.
    Thank you for the reply. I downloaded the repack again, I even reseted my PC and made a fresh start, but still the problem persists. Tried also other mangos repacks (tbc, wotlk) and I can't use them either. Programs run for a second or two and then crash. As I said, I'm not into these things, so I wonder if I do something wrong, though the instructions to use them are clear.

Snogrot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ricogoacil View Post
    Thank you for the reply. I downloaded the repack again, I even reseted my PC and made a fresh start, but still the problem persists. Tried also other mangos repacks (tbc, wotlk) and I can't use them either. Programs run for a second or two and then crash. As I said, I'm not into these things, so I wonder if I do something wrong, though the instructions to use them are clear.
    I thought of another possibility that I ran into before when compiling my own repack mysql database. Obviously I had to install mysql in order to create it. I found that when I tried to load up other repacks, I can't remember if brotalnia's was one of them, those mysqls couldn't load because my mysql installation interfered with them some how so I had to remove it. You may need to check your program files for an installation of mysql and, if your not using it, uninstall it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought of another possibility that I ran into before when compiling my own repack mysql database. Obviously I had to install mysql in order to create it. I found that when I tried to load up other repacks, I can't remember if brotalnia's was one of them, those mysqls couldn't load because my mysql installation interfered with them some how so I had to remove it. You may need to check your program files for an installation of mysql and, if your not using it, uninstall it.
    Nvm, just found out my registry was corrupted and couldnt even run cmd. "Fixed" it by making a new user profile on my windows. Thanks for all the replies!

Solo761's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't done this straight from v14 to v17 but have so with each version that has come out. Using HeidiSQL I export a SQL file for Characters and Realmd from the old version by right clicking each table and selecting "Export database as SQL" then make sure Create boxes are ticked, Data: Replace existing data, Output: Single .sql file and Max INSERT size: 1024(check image below). Using the two files generated I load up the new version then in HeidiSQL simply go File > Run SQL file. Hope this helps

TransferCharacters.jpg
    Hmm, that's basically what I did, I get characters across, but their inventory gets removed from database table when I log into one of them.

Snogrot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Solo761 View Post
    Hmm, that's basically what I did, I get characters across, but their inventory gets removed from database table when I log into one of them.
    I have seen naked characters before dealing with other mysql databases and it can be frustrating. Even more frustrating at the moment is I can't remember exactly how I used to go wrong before I started transferring the character tables correctly in this case. I remember with a tbc repack they switched mangos database templates on me which were almost identical but they had renamed some key tables. Easily fixed when I caught the problem by renaming the tables in the sql file to match where I was importing them. I am certain that isn't the case here but I mentioned it to highlight that "basically" transferring the files across can come up short to "meticulously" ensuring every detail of mysql protocol is followed to get the desired results.