Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I play with friends on a local server, recently players began to complain about frequent disconnects. At the same time, in the logs, I see here such records.
    Code:
    2019-11-03 20:25:41 WorldSession::HandleForceSpeedChangeAck: Player Kaiforen from account id 164 sent opcode 227, but received data does not match pending change
    2019-11-03 20:25:41 WorldSession::HandleForceSpeedChangeAck: Player Kaiforen from account id 164 sent opcode 227, but received data does not match pending change
    2019-11-03 20:25:41 WorldSession::HandleForceSpeedChangeAck: Player Kaiforen from account id 164 sent opcode 231, but received data does not match pending change
    2019-11-03 20:25:41 WorldSession::HandleMoveKnockBackAck: Player Kaiforen from account id 164 sent opcode 240, but received data does not match pending change
    2019-11-03 20:25:41 WorldSession::HandleMoveKnockBackAck: Player Kaiforen from account id 164 sent opcode 240, but received data does not match pending change
    2019-11-03 20:26:42 WorldSession::HandleForceSpeedChangeAck: Player Kaiforen from account id 164 sent opcode 227, but no movement change ack was expected from this player
    Perhaps someone can tell how to solve this problem? My friend constantly kicks, I know for sure that he does not use cheats. I gave his logs as an example.
    Sorry, if what I am writing does not seem clear to you. I just use Google translate

neckroRO's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about 1.13 server emulator?

Rashnu_2017's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am curently trying to enable the extension=php_curl.dll in the php.ini in the repack , I un comment it out in the php.ini file and start the Apache and it gets re commented out , not sure what im doing wrong . is the php.ini file locked some how. I have saved it several times but as soon at i start the apache bat it it commented out again. Any help would be appreciated.

brotalnia's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    26/300
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rashnu_2017 View Post
    I am curently trying to enable the extension=php_curl.dll in the php.ini in the repack , I un comment it out in the php.ini file and start the Apache and it gets re commented out , not sure what im doing wrong . is the php.ini file locked some how. I have saved it several times but as soon at i start the apache bat it it commented out again. Any help would be appreciated.
    You need to edit php.portable.ini.

7. Thanks Rashnu_2017 (1 members gave Thanks to brotalnia for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kewl thank you very much worked like a charm

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    figured it out ty
    Last edited by Rashnu_2017; 12-01-2019 at 01:05 AM.

Thanks G/R
    26/300
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Version 16 has finally arrived! If you don't want to extract map files yourself, then get the full version, because the file format has been updated and old map files are no longer compatible.

Here are some of the biggest changes with this release:
    - The 1.7.1 client is now supported. Check it out if you want to explore the original Silithus zone and old Druid talents trees before the redesign. You will find a link for the client in the readme.
    - A lot of creature stats have been updated to match information gathered from Classic. This includes the following: names, health, mana, species, beast family, elite status, unit class and model ids used.
    - Experience and reputation rewards for all quests have been updated to match Classic. The amount of faction reputation given for normal quests was buffed in TBC and previous versions of the repack were using these wrong values.
    - Dustwallow Marsh has been completely respawned based on Classic. The zone was redesigned in TBC, and private server databases lacked data for the original version. Vast areas of the zone were empty in the previous repacks.
    - Localized texts for French, German, Spanish and Russian have been updated and are now 100% accurate for Vanilla. This includes texts for gossips, quest descriptions, creature names, and scripts.
    - Optional Portuguese locales are available. Since there is no official Portuguese client, you need to run the provided batch script to replace English texts instead.
    - The Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer and Warchief's Blessing world buffs are now on a cooldown like in Classic.
    - GameObject spell casting has been implemented. This is a bit technical, but be assured its something important.
    - Scripts for two custom events that I made have been included in the repack. If you are curious and want to check them out, you have the option to enable them using the provided batch script.
    - And many more miscellaneous fixes that you can read about on github.

Full download - Vanilla bropack v16
    Lite download - Vanilla bropack v16 (lite)
    Last edited by brotalnia; 12-02-2019 at 03:25 PM.

11. Thanks Sackmo, Aksim (2 members gave Thanks to brotalnia for this useful post)
    Sackmo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for another great release brotalnia! I've been following the progress on github for a while now, so I've been looking forward to it.

redknight1981's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for still working on this. I have one question though. I managed to get the Ahbot running, but I wonder if there is anyway to edit auction house prices and if there is anyway to have it randomly put more stuff on the auction house - like armor, weapons, bags, potions, recipes, etc. It would be nice if pretty much any item could be bought through Ahbot. At the moment it's just selling some easily obtainable ingredients, which is a bit of a bummer. I also wonder if it can buy stuff?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks G/R
    26/300
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Download HeidiSQL and edit the `auctionhousebot` table. You can change the items it sells and the prices there. It cannot buy items, it only sells them.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by brotalnia View Post
    Download HeidiSQL and edit the `auctionhousebot` table. You can change the items it sells and the prices there. It cannot buy items, it only sells them.
    I've done as you told me. I even managed to export the items and prices into Excel folder for easier editing, which is now finished. I also learned how to import an Excel.csv file into HeidiSQL, which I also managed to do. Unfortunately, it correctly imports only the first column (Item), while the stack, bid and buyout turn to 0 or 1 regardless of what price I put into my Excel file for some reason. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? Perhaps you may have some tips? Been busting my head against a wall for days now.

Thanks G/R
    26/300
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No idea why you are using Excel, it's not meant for SQL database editing. I can't help you with it. Use HeidiSQL instead.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by brotalnia View Post
    No idea why you are using Excel, it's not meant for SQL database editing. I can't help you with it. Use HeidiSQL instead.
    Well, the problem with HeidiSQL is that I have to edit prices one by one. There are literally thousands of items in the database, so editing them manually one by one is weeks of work. In Excel I can do it in literally 10 to 15 minutes. Oh well...

Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 434445464748495051 ... LastLast