2/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Crixx View Post
    About events, the gate of Ahn'Qiraji is always open in 1.9, there is some way to start with gate closed and the gong on ?

There is a "Set AQ Gates Event As Incomplete.bat" file in the MaNGOS/batch directory
    or perhaps setting the server to patch 1.9 in mangosd.conf will do it
    Last edited by KO_EN; 03-31-2021 at 02:45 PM.

Elysium Core 1.12 Repack - Including MMaps and Optional Vendors
    Crixx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you KO_EN, I didn't see it, I found a way reversing the flag of every AQ event, that did seem to work but after a longer period I found it open again... or maybe was me that started event 84, I will try again with the batch file,
    anyway woud be really nice to have some manual "how to do" explaining what is to set at the start and what is automated
    Last edited by Crixx; 03-31-2021 at 03:25 PM.

Crixx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    with the Set AQ Gates Event As Incomplete seems working just some newbie questions, the gong must be showed? cause at the moment it is not and about the other events of the war efforts like AQ War Troop Silithus (Day n) they will auto trigger ?

4. Thanks zaicopx (1 members gave Thanks to Crixx for this useful post)
    Crixx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this idea of being able to change the patch of the game from the mangos.conf file is fantastic, it would be even more extraordinary if in the same file it was also possible to insert from which phase of the patch

lovirex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey!

Do you guys also have this issue where if you want to reload the creature database, using .reload creature, it doesnt do anything?
    Even though the world server shows that the db was reloaded, nothing happens.

For example if I want to reload npc_vendor, it works perfectly, the correction that I made in HeidiSQL is applied, and I dont have to restart the server.

Thanks in advance for your answers!
    Last edited by lovirex; 04-01-2021 at 09:52 AM.

Crixx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm trying to run wow client connecting to the server (other pc), I've started on server opening the ports as described here: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...ow-server.html (Opening Ports Required for WOW server) building and running the batch file, and I got no errors, started MySql and Reset World Database, I did run the change IP bat, setting the IP showed at Attention Required! | Cloudflare then I started Apache, realmd and mangosd... seems all ok, but when I go to my client setted in the realmlist.wtf the internal server ip, I can log to chose the realm, that is visible, but no way to enter
    where I wrong?
    Last edited by Crixx; 04-09-2021 at 04:51 PM.

Ayahuasca_'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello ! I'm unable to compile the elysium core on linux. Seems to be a problem with the openssl update that made it uncompilable. I tried changing openssl to older versions, 1.0.2l and 0.9.7e but I always get errors and it doesn't compile. Related to HMAC thing, idk what it really is. I even tried editing some .h or .cpp files but I never got it compiled (there was another error about my_bool having to be replaced with bool in two other files, but this problem got fixed by editing the right files). Here is what currently stops the compiler :

[ 15%] Linking CXX executable realmd
    /usr/bin/ld: ../shared/libshared.a(Hmac.cpp.o): in function `HmacHash::HmacHash(unsigned char const*, int)':
    Hmac.cpp.text+0x13): undefined reference to `HMAC_CTX_init'
    /usr/bin/ld: ../shared/libshared.a(Hmac.cpp.o): in function `HmacHash::~HmacHash()':
    Hmac.cpp.text+0x49): undefined reference to `HMAC_CTX_cleanup'
    collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
    make[2]: *** [src/realmd/CMakeFiles/realmd.dir/build.make:152: src/realmd/realmd] Error 1
    make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/elysium/build'
    make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:516: src/realmd/CMakeFiles/realmd.dir/all] Error 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/elysium/build'
    make: *** [Makefile:130: all] Error 2

I'm following the cmangos compiling guide, which worked fine for the cmangos core (even with the last up to date openssl) and should be working too for the elysium core. Maybe it's only about editing some files to update the syntax about these HMAC_CTX things but I'm unable to figure out and do so (I'm not a C/C++ dev... I'm not a programmer, just know some kiddy basics). Installation Instructions . cmangos/issues Wiki . GitHub
    If you have some help to provide, it would be nice (:

I'm planning to try to "merge" the elysium core (from GitHub - Maduse/elysium-server: Open source Vanilla WoW core of Elysium Project) with DB and datas from the repack, but first of all I need to compile this core on my ubuntu server.
    Thank you (:

EDIT : I'm currently running the repack on a Windows Server and it works so fine that I'm probably not trying to compile it on *nix anymore (x
    Last edited by Ayahuasca_; 04-15-2021 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Changed my mind about compiling it

Aksim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brotalnia, should we expect version 19 of the update?
    Sorry, if what I am writing does not seem clear to you. I just use Google translate

Crixx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

problem with savespec

i am trying to use ".char premade savespec" but often in reloading the saved spec not all talents are assigned

I wanted to create a spec for each level of each calss / role but already from the first class / role this problem occurs, I saw in the premade spells table for each entry the spells learned are recorded, making a comparison between two entries I see for example that between the first talent and the second the spell changed is 17050 which became 17051, i.e. rank 1 of the Improved Mark of the Wild which is replaced by rank 2, and this works on load, but going on I would have expected to find a 17053 instead of 17051 but I continue to find the 17051 and even forcing it with an update at the time of the load of the talents that point is not assigned

KO_EN's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found out a bit more concerning the kodo quest

After handing in a tamed kodo, the kodo will be placed back at it's spawn point after 5 minutes. (it's respawn time)
    When I did this quest on my GM account to test things I noticed it was placed back as a dead tamed kodo. Unlike previously with my other accounts when it was placed back as an alive kodo, but unable to be tamed.
    Ok, so this time on my GM account the dead tamed kodo remained there for 5 minutes. It then respawned for a 2nd time as an alive kodo. Still not wandering. BUT I was able to tame it once again.
    The not wandering issue I still don't understand because in the database it does have a movement_type of 1 (which means wandering) and a wander distance setting as well.

And then another thing:
    Kodo alive before and respawn after 10 minutes : https://i.gyazo.com/d1dc810c4c27a349...281211fa93.png
    Kodo respawn after 5 minutes after handing in a tamed kodo: https://i.gyazo.com/a1d41b0a9f9012aa...2d4b4ace35.png

the 2nd one, the buggy kodo, the kodo that can't be tamed and the one that on my gm account was displayed as a dead tamed kodo has Entry value 11627
    I searched the database with HeidiSQL and found out 11627 doesn't exist. 4701 stands for Dying Kodo btw if YOU were wondering. (pun intended)
    It seems to me though that that's what is causing issues.

so, my thoughts, the version of the kodo that is placed at spawn after 5 minutes should simply not be visible. After 10 minutes the kodo respawns for a 2nd time and is tamable again. Even though it doesn't wander around anymore.

----

update: the kodo's that respawned after being tamed for the quest did wander again after checking back much later. Not really an issue anymore I guess then.
    Last edited by KO_EN; 04-27-2021 at 04:31 PM.

ziryn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to use a modified client but keep giving this error. How do I fix it? On the other private servers I play this error does not happen
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Ayahuasca_'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ziryn View Post
    I want to use a modified client but keep giving this error. How do I fix it? On the other private servers I play this error does not happen
    If you speak about the server (auth I guess) refusing the connexion of a modified client, you have to edit the realmd.conf file.
    Find the line 145 and change: StrictVersionCheck = 1
    to: StrictVersionCheck = 0

brotalnia's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    26/301
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Aksim Yes.
    @Crixx You need to relog before using .savespec command.
    @KO_EN While in GM mode, you can see despawned mobs and objects. Just because you see the Kodo there, does not mean its actually there and alive. It's actually despawned and waiting for respawn, and that's why it does not move. And the bug with the quest is fixed already btw, but the repack was made before that.

zaicopx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    38/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ziryn View Post
    Change 1 to 0 on realmd.config

Arks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great repack! Been having fun playing around with this. I wanted to try getting my friend on to play with me, but I'm having trouble creating additional accounts. The .account create <> <> command doesn't seem to be working, tells me Incorrect Syntax, commands have subcommands. I tried doing it through HeidiSQL, but there is no column for Password, only the encrypted password. Any help?

EDIT: Nevermind I'm a dope. I was doing it in-game, when I was supposed to be doing it in the mangosd console. Thanks!
    Last edited by Arks; 05-10-2021 at 03:10 PM.