Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, Could someone help. I get the error:" InnoDB: Operating system error number: 87 in a file operation" when I try and run the StartMySQL.bat. Anyone got it working under Windows 10?
    Thanks,

Elysium Core 1.12 Repack - Including MMaps and Optional Vendors
    robbo007's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by robbo007 View Post
    Hi, Could someone help. I get the error:" InnoDB: Operating system error number: 87 in a file operation" when I try and run the StartMySQL.bat. Anyone got it working under Windows 10?
    Thanks,
    I managed to get MySQL running. There was no my.ini so I copied one from the mysql folder and renamed it and added this line:
    innodb_flush_method=normal

Can I run WOW 3.0.1 (Wraith of the Litch King) with this server? I get unable to validad game version error when login in.
    Thanks,

wishusknight's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It says right on the ops post you need a 1.12 client like build 5875. It will not work with a different expansion client.

Orenoken's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man, first of all thanks a lot for the repack, it looks really sweet! But I got an issue: I downloaded and set it up to play with my friends online. (EDITED) For some reason, after almost 9 minutes, mangosds seems to restart without warning and leaves the three of us inside the game with no connection to the server at all. I can't find where this automatic restart is coming from...
    Last edited by Orenoken; 01-22-2021 at 04:08 PM.

wishusknight's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Orenoken View Post
    Hey man, first of all thanks a lot for the repack, it looks really sweet! But I got an issue: I downloaded and set it up to play with my friends online. (EDITED) For some reason, after almost 9 minutes, mangosds seems to restart without warning and leaves the three of us inside the game with no connection to the server at all. I can't find where this automatic restart is coming from...
    Which part of the server? the SQL host by the sounds of it. I seeminly had this issue when trying to run the repack on the same computer I was playing from. The two became desynced which seems to plague several different repacks if their threading isn't setup correctly and your computer is pegging out. I set up a seperate vm container on my esx box and run it from there, works perfect since.

copiatodo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Brotalnia

The last Repack (v.1, bots only use one premade gear. normally the frist (dps-preraid-bis). in another versions their used other gears (phase6) and those that I had created.

do you know how i can change it?

thanks.

yanrongwei's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. I'm a fan of you in China. I don't know how to use bot very well. Can you give me a complete command of bot? partybot battlebot bot ,thank you!
    Last edited by yanrongwei; 02-20-2021 at 09:46 PM.

Crixx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tryed to follow the instructions, with the last version available of visual studio, ace, tbb, cmake and I got an error in configuration phase of cmake:

CMake Error at cmake/FindTBB.cmake:187 (file):
    file failed to open for reading (No such file or directory):

C:/tbb/include/tbb/tbb_stddef.h
    Call Stack (most recent call first):
    CMakeLists.txt:180 (find_package)

Could NOT find TBB (missing: TBB_LIBRARIES tbbmalloc) (found version ".")
    CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:182 (message):
    This project requires TBB installed. Please download the TBB Stable
    Release from GitHub - oneapi-src/oneTBB: oneAPI Threading Building Blocks (oneTBB) and install it. If
    this script didn't find TBB and it was correctly installed please set
    TBB_ROOT_DIR to the correct path.
    and in the actual tbb available on GitHub - oneapi-src/oneTBB: oneAPI Threading Building Blocks (oneTBB) the tbb_stddef.h seems to be missing
    are older versions of tbb available somewhere?

KO_EN's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using this repack for a long time already for my own private localhost multi-boxing. Right now I'm using the latest version. v18
    Leveling slowly with a 5man group as Horde I've only come across a few issues. So that's great. With so much care for detail I thought maybe you're interested in a few things I encountered.

----

Farmer Ray in Hillsbrad Foothills can drop lvl40+ items from Zul'Farrak.
    https://i.gyazo.com/d528ceb70edd389d...90073fe69c.jpg

----

Mageweave Bandage is listed under Reagent, unlike previous bandages that are listed under Consumable.

https://i.gyazo.com/33d357ecda7649b1...8d05b3a849.png

----

*edit*
    most of the issues I posted here have been fixed in v19. I removed them from this post to avoid confusion.
    Last edited by KO_EN; 07-11-2021 at 10:52 PM.

Crixx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

game event list

Originally Posted by brotalnia View Post
    You can start events with a command.

.event start <id_of_event>

Here is a list of all the events:

By exporting the data from your old character database. You would need to use HeidiSql or another MySQL client to do it. Or you can just try copy pasting the character folder from "mysql5\data" but you will have to apply the missing migrations.
    Hi, just for curiosity what is the event 83? it is missing from the list

Crixx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KO_EN View Post
    Been using this repack for a long time already for my own private localhost multi-boxing. Right now I'm using the latest version. v18
    Leveling slowly with a 5man group as Horde I've only come across a few issues. So that's great. With so much care for detail I thought maybe you're interested in a few things I encountered.

I just finished the kodo roundup quest in Desolace. It's completable but it has some issues.
    After a server reset the first kodo's will work fine for the quest. But the respawns have issues. The respawns don't wonder anymore. They just stand still. They also can't be tamed again.
    I was able to work around this by killing the respawns that were previously used for the quest. The ones that spawn after being killed WILL work for the quest again. (but still don't wonder around)
    I also found out you can bug the kodo's. The kodo's that respawned after a quest hand in, the ones that couldn't be tamed, if you sheep those and then tame them while they are sheeped they will follow the player for a little while.
    Until the sheep timer drops off that is. The kodo then runs back to his spawn location and stands still on that spot as a "tamed kodo". You can't kill it, it doesn't despawn, it remains bugged until the server resets.

----

The southsea pirates just south of Ratchet have a few items in their loot table that don't belong there. I was getting lvl20+ items and recipes from them
    Southsea Brigand 12 - 13
    Southsea Cannoneer 13 - 14
    Southsea Cutthroat 14 - 15
    Southsea Privateer 14 - 15

----
    (minor issues, no big deal if ignored)
    - Enemies in The family crypt in Tirisfall Glades were much more linked together than in classic.
    Same thing in Bael Modan in the Barrens. I was grouped up by then so it wasn't a big deal, but enemies were much more linked together than in classic.
    As a comparison, in Southshore, Dun Garok was perfect. No issues there.
    - Drywallow Vicejaw in Dustwallow Marsh isn't skinnable.

Thanks for sharing your work with us.
    Hello @brotalnia, about this kind of problems, how can one try to solve it? I think there is some code to be find and modify somewhere, do you have some tips for newbie like me about where to seek?

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi Crixx,
    You can edit the database with HeidiSQL. It's a huge database so it might take some time to get familiar with it and be able to actually find stuff.
    But as an example. Starting mana for a tauren druid is 17 right now in v18. it should be 34.
    you can change this at: Mangos / player_classlevelstats in the database after logging into it with HeidiSQL
    tauren druid is class 11. Then just edit the number listed under basemana for level 1.

Loot tables, creature ai, quests, it's all listed in the database. Huge pain in the butt to find things at first though.

-------------

editing loot tables is a big undertaking.

https://i.gyazo.com/b0da52398d8289cc...e72604f965.png

Southsea Brigand is 3381
    You can see a whole page of items they can drop. All with codes. Starting with 30.038.
    You then have to look up for every one of those codes to see which item it is and if it belongs in it's loot table as a possible drop.
    It's a lot of work. (I should have made notes of the items that dropped that were too high level. )
    Last edited by KO_EN; 03-30-2021 at 07:18 AM.

Crixx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you KO_EN, I've seen the db with heidisql I though for things like those you stated above was more matter of code, I've seeked the kodo word and found some files, like in SpellEntry.cpp we can find a piece of code referring to Kombombulator, but I think that is good and probably there is something about the reset of the effect that not behaves correctly.
    I even wonder how developers act to solve some problem of pathfind of npc.

Yesterday I given a look to the game event table, with heidi, to see what is up in the different patches, confronting these with what I've found at Patch/1.x - Wowpedia - Your wiki guide to the World of Warcraft
    after 1.3 I've got no changes in the table (tested till 1.6), then I tried to use .event start of some of the events listed at page 8 of this thread, someone answer "does not exist" like those related to patches (161, 162, ...)
    and there are even events not listed, I don't know what they are
    Some event seems managed by the game itself like 67 and 78

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by felixq View Post
    Is there any documentation for the commands?
    I already discovered how to deactivate god mode and add partybot but I have had to search a lot and the information I have found is very scattered.
    I bookmarked this for gm commands: Mangos GM commands
    Last edited by KO_EN; 03-31-2021 at 03:30 AM.

Crixx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About events, the 1.9 start with gate of Ahn'Qiraji open, I found the way to close, simply enabling event 83, but after a while that event automatically stop and the gate disappear and I cant find the way to set the gong on, needed for the quest to open the gate, it is possible?
    Last edited by Crixx; 03-31-2021 at 02:52 PM.