Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, you are insane. The latest repack literally blew my mind. Playing and chilling in AB with bots is insane lol...

If you remember for future, .god off doesn't work... Have to fill up AB, exit, remove acc security and get back in since 0 security cannot do any commands and lvl3 and above are godmode.

Awesome job man!

Do you think you could add small tweaks to partybots like "attack" or "tank" command so tanks could go first instead of the whole group?
    I am trying to do it myself but it ain't easy since I have very little knowledge about the core and how it all works.

Cheers!

EDIT: There is a workaround for godmode. If you are using security mode of 3 and above and can't die, do this:

- Enter BG or dungeon\raid and select yourself and type ".die". You will die and godmode flag will be turned off. Revive and you will be able to die from that point on even with seclevel of 6!
    Last edited by malloc84; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:58 AM. Reason: how to remove godmode

These ads disappear when you log in.

kgdudhqcigeg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi boss
    Can you make docker version? It will be very popular.

neroBRN's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you remember for future, .god off doesn't work... Have to fill up AB, exit, remove acc security and get back in since 0 security cannot do any commands and lvl3 and above are godmode.
    I use the following AB invite macro

/target YourCharName
    .cheat god off
    .battlebot add arathi alliance

Solo761's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A bit late to the party but here goes nothing .

I played a bit with v14 of this repack. Now I've downloaded v17 and I wanted to transfer characters from v14 to v17.

I tried to do it in two ways so far. First one was to export data from relevant realmd and character tables and import into v17 tables and second one was to simply use characters and realmd database(s) from v14, manually update it with sql update files from migrations folder and run.
    Both ways ended the same. I get my accounts and characters without problems, but when I log into any of the characters they turn up "naked", any gear they had disappears. Everything related to "my" accounts and characters from table "character_inventory" gets deleted. Only items related to three "default" characters (guids 1, 2 and 3, Repack, By and Brotalnia) remain. I tried logging onto them and yup, they have their gear, so they survived the migration.
    Only my characters gear gets lost.

Any idea on this?
    Thanks

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24849505152