Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got this up and running and it's great. The repack is insanely easy to get going, only challenge for me was port forwarding. Very good job
    But is there a way to increase the view distance from the server side? Feels like it's very short, even with a client that's set to max via in-game gui.

Elysium Core 1.12 Repack - Including MMaps and Optional Vendors
    yarvaxea's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm the only one who can't connect to the server and I'm hosting it. I have hosted an earlier version of this repack a long time ago and it used to work then. I downloaded the new version and fired it up for some BWL footage. Only problem is that I can't connect to it. I changed the IP to my public one, opened the three ports and created exceptions in the firewall. All my friends can join but I can't. If I use 127.0.0.1 as my realmlist in the client I can connect to the server but I get stuck at the realm selection. If I use my public IP as realmlist I can't connect at all. If I change the address of the server to 127.0.0.1 and use the same realmlist I can connect just fine, but of course nobody else can. I've also tried to disable the firewall entirely and completely wiping the list of programs in there, neither works.

brotalnia's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    26/300
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jiniix View Post
    Got this up and running and it's great. The repack is insanely easy to get going, only challenge for me was port forwarding. Very good job
    But is there a way to increase the view distance from the server side? Feels like it's very short, even with a client that's set to max via in-game gui.
    You can change that in the mangosd.conf file. Just edit it with notepad.

Originally Posted by yarvaxea View Post
    I'm the only one who can't connect to the server and I'm hosting it. I have hosted an earlier version of this repack a long time ago and it used to work then. I downloaded the new version and fired it up for some BWL footage. Only problem is that I can't connect to it. I changed the IP to my public one, opened the three ports and created exceptions in the firewall. All my friends can join but I can't. If I use 127.0.0.1 as my realmlist in the client I can connect to the server but I get stuck at the realm selection. If I use my public IP as realmlist I can't connect at all. If I change the address of the server to 127.0.0.1 and use the same realmlist I can connect just fine, but of course nobody else can. I've also tried to disable the firewall entirely and completely wiping the list of programs in there, neither works.
    Use HeidiSQL to add a second realm entry in the `realmlist` table of the `realmd` database. One realm should have the external ip, and the other should have 127.0.0.1 in the address field. They will both be the same realm in reality, but one of the entries will work for your friends, and the other for you.

yarvaxea's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use HeidiSQL to add a second realm entry in the `realmlist` table of the `realmd` database. One realm should have the external ip, and the other should have 127.0.0.1 in the address field. They will both be the same realm in reality, but one of the entries will work for your friends, and the other for you.[/QUOTE]

How do I add another realm entry? It seems like I need another id and name, the first two fields. I'm really stupid with these things :I

Fishman37's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got the server up and running and loving the repack - thanks! I have three questions:

1. If we are noticing an issue, is there a way to see logs of what is happening in the background? For example, we were practicing BWL and on Vaelastrasz we ran into an issue where it seemed like the Burning Adrenaline explosion was happening on application instead of on death. Several of the raid members have GM power, so could this be an issue?

2. How can we respawn bosses or reset encounters in raids - if possible?

3. Most important question I have is: Can I set the server such that we can reset raids using the in-game "reset instance" option when right clicking a character portrait? Or is there an alternative to having to execute ".instance unbind all" on every raid member?

Aksim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brotalnia, I am working on other sources now, there will be many different modifications and other changes, but there are no wardens in the sources. Man, could you tell me where to get the warden source as in your build to add them to the source. And is there any difference for which version of the server the warden is suitable?
    Sorry, if what I am writing does not seem clear to you. I just use Google translate

Diego Ferreira Fernandez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do I disconnect from the server when I am invoking a bot?

I'm sorry for my English, I'm Spanish.
    Last edited by Diego Ferreira Fernandez; 02-20-2020 at 03:25 PM.

RareScrap's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Brotalnia. I want to host a classic server for my mates and you solution suit for me perfectly. Thx for the job you did. I successfully start server, database, realm and web registration page. But I can connect to the server only from the computer on which the server is hosted. Other PCs in local network can connect to server, but stuck on realm selection. I click on realm and nothing happen - game show me realm selection list again and again.

What could be the problem? I already change "addres" and "localAddres" in realm DB to my addres in local network (192.168.0.***). I dont know what difference beetwen those fields so i insert my IP in both of them,

I tried to google it, but i cant solve problem: I did port forwading for 8085, 3724 and 3443 ports, turn off firewall but this doesnt help. Can you help me please? I really want to show my friend good old classic server

Sorry for my eng, mate

lupuadrian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i can release my own private server live with this repack ?

Exwowplayer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Firstly thank you very much for this Emulator, I just want to know a simple thing: how to shut down properly the server? I know about ctrl + C on windows and the stop mysql and apache batches but is there a specific order to do it or something else to know?

Also Apache cannot start but I can still play so is it important?

Thanks.

brotalnia's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    26/300
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @RareScrap Do not change the localAddress field, only address. You need to put your real INTERNET ip in the address field, and you have to properly forward the ports in your router's settings to the LOCAL ip of the host. If its not working then either you didn't put the right IP, or there's some kind of router issue I can't help you with. And for connecting from the same pc when also having the server public, add a second realm entry in the `realmlist` table, but have the ip be 127.0.0.1 for it. Then you click on that realm to connect, and your friends use the public realm, but in reality they are the same realm.
    @lupuadrian Yes you can.
    @Exwowplayer First shut down mangosd, then realmd, then apache, then mysql. Apache is not mandatory, that's the registration website. You don't need it to play.

NessK's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this using the 7.x engine like classic, or just Vanilla ?

Glorianglorre's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by NessK View Post
    Is this using the 7.x engine like classic, or just Vanilla ?
    You have to use Vanilla.

Vorkedmage's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how do i use the "Custom-GM_ISLAND_VENDORS.sql"

I found the batch files but the one I used don’t seem to have worked. Do I need to close everything down and start them up again and log back in?
    Last edited by Vorkedmage; 04-05-2020 at 06:05 PM.

Bogie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just dropped by to say a big thank you to brotalnia!
    Amazing work, and even more amazing you're keeping this alive even 2 years or so after the initial release. Very much appreciated!!

Page 49 of 75 FirstFirst ... 454647484950515253 ... LastLast