Thanks G/R
    36/39
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude did an amazing job on this shit, been using it for a year or so,.
    The dedication is real!

Elysium Core 1.12 Repack - Including MMaps and Optional Vendors
    Ordes's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    36/39
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey brotania.

Can you reccomend a good blizzliked 3.3.5 server, with working quests etc - for creating bot profiles.
    Thanks

thundera's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUG report:Transmute: Arcanite/Mooncloth/Salt Shaker CD bug
    if players change map ,reset dungeons or enter dungeons the cd will be reset

Aksim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by brotalnia View Post
    Don't worry this is not the last release, there will be a new one next month. Only thing that will change is the name. Naxxramas was just made open source by the way, so in the next repack you'll get the full scripts for that too. I am also planning to add display id changes of items to the progression, and implement the old mount system that was used before patch 1.12.0 if i have time.
    @brotalnia I understand that you are a busy person, and all this takes time and effort. But buddy, there is one very serious bug in your repack. This is not a working Tadius boss in Naxxramas. And this bug has already been found a very long time ago, they wrote to you here about this several times. But each time you ignored the messages with the Tadius bug, and you never gave any answer. At the same time, the version of the repack has already changed more than 5 times, and such a significant error has not been fixed.
    brotalnia, please do not ignore this message. Give some kind of answer.
    Last edited by Aksim; 08-07-2019 at 09:53 AM.

arashiiko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Made an account just because of this.
    The amount of time you took writing down an explanation of each folder is baffling. I'm so glad I stumbled upon your page.
    I'm completely new to server creation, so this is helping out a lot. Genuinely thank you so much.

EDIT:: Having issues because I'm not technically allowed to port forward where I'm at. Are there any ways to work around this, or to change the ports the game server operates on?
    Last edited by arashiiko; 08-22-2019 at 06:44 PM.

Aksim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a clue with the commands. I want to change the character's race or just skin. I enter the .character customize server, it says to me that I need to use a sub command. Ok, I write to the chat .character customize race and again the server writes to me that I need to use a sub command and nothing happens.
    Can someone tell me how to use the command to change the race or skin or gender?
    Sorry, if what I am writing does not seem clear to you. I just use Google translate

spitefuler's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guys, who have the same problem how you solved it?

p.s. it's settled
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Elysium Core 1.12 Repack - Including MMaps and Optional Vendors-mangos-jpg  
    Last edited by spitefuler; 08-31-2019 at 09:37 AM.

veng455's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great repack
    Last edited by veng455; 09-02-2019 at 07:34 AM.

veng455's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone help me with this, i am basically just trying to edit a few spells for this repack. I have edited the spell.dbc using mydbc editor and then pasted this new spell.dbc serverside in the following directory: MaNGOS>data>5875>dbc

I have then also pasted the new spell.dbc client side: data>patch-3.MPQ>DBFilesclient

I have used the method detailed above but the changes have not taken effect in game. Is there something else different I need to do as it is MaNGOS? All I have edited is the rage cost of certain warrior abilities, so surely it is only the spell.dbc I need to edit?

Ayos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi!
    The core works great so far, but I have one issue.
    After around one week of runtime, the server simply shuts itself down.
    There is no error message in the log, just a "Halting process..." message out of nowhere.
    I did write in the console the "server restart cancel" and "server shutdown cancel" commands when the server started.

Can somebody help with this issue?

TheOldWorldWoW's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aksim View Post
    I got a clue with the commands. I want to change the character's race or just skin. I enter the .character customize server, it says to me that I need to use a sub command. Ok, I write to the chat .character customize race and again the server writes to me that I need to use a sub command and nothing happens.
    Can someone tell me how to use the command to change the race or skin or gender?

.character race 0.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8 , after race you just type the number of the race, for gander is the same .character gander 0/1

Aksim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, great, but you need to take into account that with such a change of race, the character disappears not only the reputation obtained from the factions, even the tasks taken are lost. This is not a good way out of the situation (I know for sure that on the Triniticor when changing races, these values ​​are not lost).
    And yes brotalnia, I really respect your work, this is really the best repack I have ever seen, but tell me, what does it have to do with light hope? I spent more than one month on their server, they had a completely different server. This was manifested in almost everything, from the arrangement of NPCs and mobs, ending with their way of movement, and I found a lot of other differences from their server on yours. If you say that your assembly is based on the sources of light hope, then too much does not converge.
    But this does not prevent your repack from remaining the best available.
    Sorry, if what I am writing does not seem clear to you. I just use Google translate

brotalnia's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    26/301
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @brotalnia I understand that you are a busy person, and all this takes time and effort. But buddy, there is one very serious bug in your repack. This is not a working Tadius boss in Naxxramas. And this bug has already been found a very long time ago, they wrote to you here about this several times. But each time you ignored the messages with the Tadius bug, and you never gave any answer. At the same time, the version of the repack has already changed more than 5 times, and such a significant error has not been fixed.
    brotalnia, please do not ignore this message. Give some kind of answer.
    The source of the repack is used on public servers with people raiding naxx, so the boss does indeed work. It is the same script that was used on Elysium and Light's Hope, nobody has changed it. You can look at the git history and see for yourself. Your problem is related to trying to do it on GM characters or solo it.

And yes brotalnia, I really respect your work, this is really the best repack I have ever seen, but tell me, what does it have to do with light hope? I spent more than one month on their server, they had a completely different server. This was manifested in almost everything, from the arrangement of NPCs and mobs, ending with their way of movement, and I found a lot of other differences from their server on yours. If you say that your assembly is based on the sources of light hope, then too much does not converge.
    But this does not prevent your repack from remaining the best available.
    I was a developer on both the Elysium, and afterwards the Light's Hope teams, and the repack was built on the same source code, so that is why it was called that. In August 2018 I left the team due to the low activity of the so called "lead developer" who neglected to push updates to the live server and stifled development by making other developers wait an unreasonable amount of time to deploy their fixes. Some things i fixed, the admin forgot to apply for 6 months or more, and some things were never pushed live at all, so you never saw them if playing on their server. And a lot of bugs you saw on their servers never existed on the development branch, but happened on the live realms, because the admin would apply updates out of order and ignore all the startup errors. This is why the repack always had a lot of differences with the live LH servers, because it was based on the newest development code, not on the live branch which was many months behind in fixes. After leaving, I continued to work on the code alone, on my own github repository. I have made many improvements since, especially to the progression system, that were never seen on the live Lights Hope servers, but the thread here remains called Elysium Repack because its not possible to rename it.

You can find the latest source code here - GitHub - vmangos/core: Progressive Vanilla Core aimed at all versions from 1.2 to 1.12
    The last commit before I left the LH repository was 58e83ed56bd863c3ad433931a3a08b5f4fac5e76 on 28 Aug 2018.

Aksim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, I think you know very well what you are writing about. Now I understand the difference between the servers and your repack. But Thaddius, we came to him without a GM account, in a raid group of 15 people, but after we killed two add-ons and jumped to the platform to the boss, the Tesla coil did not work, and Thaddius did not become active. We could take it to the target, but could not interact with it.
    But anyway, thank you very much for your great work. This is really very epic, I'm glad that you were able to give us these feelings from the game!

Aksim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @brotalnia, I'm sorry, you were right as always. Yesterday I gathered a group of players and we were able to get through Thaddius. Everything worked as it should. Perhaps the last time someone from the group really used a GM account and GM commands.

Page 46 of 75 FirstFirst ... 424344454647484950 ... LastLast