Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this will probably be a stupid question but do I need to DL a specific torrent/download of WoW 1.12? I had originally thought the actual game came with the repack but I guess not, and don't know where to get the actual game download.

Elysium Core 1.12 Repack - Including MMaps and Optional Vendors
    shkipaa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shkipaa View Post
    Sorry for my bad english in advance. I use Google translator.
    I downloaded the full version of your repack, unpacked, launched as written in the instructions. When entering the game, it gives an error that the version of the game does not match. I use the Russian version 1.12.1. I tried to change the settings in mangos.conf but in vain. Then I changed the language of the game client to English, but still did not want to let me on the server. Before using your build there were no problems. What do you advise?
    Attachment 67444
    The server thinks I'm using a modified client.
    Having rummaged in the realmd.conf file I found a solution to the problem, thanks

hiptoss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by plisquin View Post
    Sorry to flood this but, no need for help anymore, I solved the issues and finally got your server up and running on my linux server
    Hello, would you be able to post how you managed to get this setup on a linux server?

brotalnia's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    26/301
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hiptoss View Post
    Hello, would you be able to post how you managed to get this setup on a linux server?
    There is a guide for ubuntu on the github wiki.
    Compiling on Ubuntu . vmangos/wiki Wiki . GitHub

Originally Posted by shkipaa View Post
    Sorry for my bad english in advance. I use Google translator.
    I downloaded the full version of your repack, unpacked, launched as written in the instructions. When entering the game, it gives an error that the version of the game does not match. I use the Russian version 1.12.1. I tried to change the settings in mangos.conf but in vain. Then I changed the language of the game client to English, but still did not want to let me on the server. Before using your build there were no problems. What do you advise?
    Attachment 67444
    The server thinks I'm using a modified client.
    The russian client is not official, this is a fan made client. There was not russian client during vanilla. So to login with it, you will have to disable the StrictVersionCheck setting in the config, because the server is configured to reject custom clients by default.

kot1919's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all !
    Why is the boss Thaddius not working in Naxxramas ?
    After killing two mini bosses (Stalagg and Feugen) Thaddius is not activated.

Tha.JPG
    Thx.
    Last edited by kot1919; 05-31-2019 at 04:31 PM.

cnzjs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,thanks for your repack bro!That's amazing work!
    after some time of use,I got some problem that I can't fix them by myslef,hope if you can help me
    1.In the file "ADD_GM_ISLAND_VENDORS.sql" some NPC's option is always English,where can I change them?(Portal master,Enchanting NPC,Professional NPC)If the answer is no,can I make my own NPC which portal,enchanting and teach player professional?how?
    2.Where can I change boss's yell from English to another?A lot of them is English.(tried table 'script_texts',some not working like BWL BOSS#1)
    3.In the file "mangosd.conf" there's a line "AlwaysMaxSkillForLevel = 0"(or 1),it says "Players will automatically gain max level dependent (weapon/defense) skill when logging in, leveling up etc.",but in fact,this will only take effect when player level up,not working when player logging in,so if I set player's start level at 60,everyone's skill is 1/300.can you help me?
    4.Where can I change server event notification because that's all in English?

thanks!

Wow!!!I tried to compile lots of source core files,all of them went wrong in the VS step,but because I'm not a programmer,I really dont know where's the problem.
    This time I try your core code in the folder "source" :Repack 14 Source.zip,it works!No bug at all,after compile it's a little hard for me to find all .dll files to let the 2 exe file work correctly,finally I get them from folder "binaries",and choose that x86 one.it works.thanks.
    but I try to compile a x64 exe in the VS step,but it went wrong again,I suppose the source file can only compile x86 file?can you upload x64 source core?really thanks bro!

update:
    I dont know if there's encoding problem or something,if I change "Major Cities" to something else (chinese),it all went blank in the game,and I have to edit those things in VS not some normal text editor or it's going wrong when compile.
    Last edited by cnzjs; 06-02-2019 at 04:05 AM.

Solo761's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all, I have a question about AHBot. Does it also feature buying or only selling items on AH?

Everything else I can experiment with, but buying is not guaranteed so it'll be quicker to ask than to experiment for a week to test if it also buys .

Thanks G/R
    26/301
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cnzjs View Post
    1.In the file "ADD_GM_ISLAND_VENDORS.sql" some NPC's option is always English,where can I change them?(Portal master,Enchanting NPC,Professional NPC)If the answer is no,can I make my own NPC which portal,enchanting and teach player professional?how?
    These npcs use a hardcoded script, so you need to edit the c++ source file and recompile. You can find their scripts in custom_creatures.cpp.

2.Where can I change boss's yell from English to another?A lot of them is English.(tried table 'script_texts',some not working like BWL BOSS#1)
    First you need to find what is the source of the text. It can be `broadcast_text` if its a db script, or `script_texts` if its a c++ script. It could also be a hardcoded string literal, in which case you will have to move it to the db to support localization.

3.In the file "mangosd.conf" there's a line "AlwaysMaxSkillForLevel = 0"(or 1),it says "Players will automatically gain max level dependent (weapon/defense) skill when logging in, leveling up etc.",but in fact,this will only take effect when player level up,not working when player logging in,so if I set player's start level at 60,everyone's skill is 1/300.can you help me?
    You can set the skill gain rate to 300 and then they will gain max skill after 1 hit.

4.Where can I change server event notification because that's all in English?
    I am not sure what you are talking about exactly. Can you be more specific? What event?

Wow!!!I tried to compile lots of source core files,all of them went wrong in the VS step,but because I'm not a programmer,I really dont know where's the problem.
    This time I try your core code in the folder "source" :Repack 14 Source.zip,it works!No bug at all,after compile it's a little hard for me to find all .dll files to let the 2 exe file work correctly,finally I get them from folder "binaries",and choose that x86 one.it works.thanks.
    but I try to compile a x64 exe in the VS step,but it went wrong again,I suppose the source file can only compile x86 file?can you upload x64 source core?really thanks bro!
    Make sure you are using the correct version of each dependency. If you want to compile for x64 then you also need x64 ACE and TBB libs.

Thanks G/R
    26/301
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Solo761 View Post
    Hello all, I have a question about AHBot. Does it also feature buying or only selling items on AH?

Everything else I can experiment with, but buying is not guaranteed so it'll be quicker to ask than to experiment for a week to test if it also buys .
    No, the AH bot does not buy items, it only sells them.

10. Thanks Solo761 (1 members gave Thanks to brotalnia for this useful post)
    demnish's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man, is there anyway I can find the GM Commands for this repack? The ones I've found doesn't seem to work, ".additem" etc.

Egosar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, at first: thanks for the great repack and the hard work.

Can you help me to change the level of riding a mount to level 1? I find nothing in the mangos database. :/

Greet
    Last edited by Egosar; 06-02-2019 at 11:02 PM.

cnzjs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you brotalnia!
    It's been like 3-4 days since I posted here and I did a lot of research to fix my problems.
    I use your source core to compile.I tried download the newest from "https://github.com/vmangos/core",but the build step went wrong.Then I edit lot of thing to Chinese,like that 3 NPC,BWL BOSS#1's yelling,I have to add '[' and ']' to all my words start and end or the compile went wrong,but this problem is microsoft's so nobody can fix this.

all other problem is fixed,thank you!

Solo761's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by brotalnia View Post
    No, the AH bot does not buy items, it only sells them.
    Thank you for the answer .

And for your work on this repack of course.

panoschuvardas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! Big fan and long time user of the repack. Lately some friends wanted me to make it public for us to play together and no matter how much i looked around i cant seem to get it to work.. Would it be a problem for someone to actually guide me through the process?

marcelo_20xx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brotalnia, now that the WoW Classic is in beta and will launch on August, are there any plans to datamine it? like to have correct spawn points, armor values, etc... I am more interested in having Blizzlike spawns points than anything else...

Page 43 of 75 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647 ... LastLast